diy solar

diy solar

Bidding on a 55MW bitcoin mining operation next week...

I will indeed post here.
I hope he meant 5.5MW... he said 5500KW, one time, then 55MW, so, it looks like its legit...
I might be busy next year...

Read the title, thought you were buying yourself that big a bit miner
Better business selling fresh eggs to the prospectors for $1 each (in 1849!)
Or copper, silicon, and lithium, in your case.

When I learned of that back in school, I assumed it was chicken eggs. Apparently not:

I’m looking over the duke energy power estimate…

It’s 50MW… $18,519,687 @4.45 cents per KWh…Annually…
Around $1.6MILLION monthly…

The guy is asking me pricing for a 440V transformer…
I’m trying to explain to him, at 440V, it’s over 10,000Amps… I need to see his site plans. He doesn’t understand I think.

The guy is asking me pricing for a 440V transformer…
I’m trying to explain to him, at 440V, it’s over 10,000Amps… I need to see his site plans. He doesn’t understand I think.

And by the time it gets down to video chips in bit miner, it'll be what, 1.000V? In which case, 55,000,000 amps (split among many chips.)

The Sunny Central I linked are nominally 600V 3-phase.
What AC input voltage for his data center?

His system will be 5x Sierra, at least in MW if not MFlops

With PV added, is he going to go with Net Metering (3.0?)
Is the site suitable for pumped hydro?
Just for one night he needs about 0.66 GWh storage (half way Back to the Future?)

That is a large project, not to mention miner pricing is just insane. Duke would not allow me to have a solar farm installed even with me paying the substation upgrades. I trade btc but the miners are just too high and consume too much for my area. KDA would be the only miners I could even contemplate running on solar. It took me a longtime to create my own indicators and start doing well with cryto.

Attachments

• screenshot_717.jpg
    screenshot_717.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 20
Back