diy solar

diy solar

Big Battery 2V OWL - LiFePO4 -170Ah - 2.17kWh for Sale

sunawtter

I am in NY on Long Island, I no longer need this battery, I purchased it directly from Big battery and haven't used it, and also no longer wish to keep it.
Looking to get $900+plus shipping and I'll throw in the Anderson SB175 cable needed for this battery which is purchased seprately.

Local pickup can be arranged.

I also have an EPEVER 40AMP MPPT, $150 plus shipping or local pickup
4 200 watt solar panels from RICH solar $180 each plus shipping or local pickup
Giandel 2200W inverter with solar MPPT controler $300 plus shipping or local pickup

All these parts are as good as new since I decided to go to grid tie system and want to sell this stuff.

Also have cables, a fuse, a bus bar kit, a Blutetooth controler for the MPPT, and Solar panel mount kit that I would be looking to part with as well.

As far as money goes I would take Paypal.

I am in NY on Long Island, I no longer need this battery, I purchased it directly from Big battery and haven't used it, and also no longer wish to keep it.
Looking to get $900+plus shipping and I'll throw in the Anderson SB175 cable needed for this battery which is purchased seprately.

Local pickup can be arranged.

I also have an EPEVER 40AMP MPPT, $150 plus shipping or local pickup
4 200 watt solar panels from RICH solar $180 each plus shipping or local pickup
Giandel 2200W inverter with solar MPPT controler $300 plus shipping or local pickup

All these parts are as good as new since I decided to go to grid tie system and want to sell this stuff.

Also have cables, a fuse, a bus bar kit, a Blutetooth controler for the MPPT, and Solar panel mount kit that I would be looking to part with as well.

As far as money goes I would take Paypal.
Hey, just saw this. Wondered if this was still for sale. Thanks, scorenken

Hey, just saw this. Wondered if this was still for sale. Thanks, scorenken
Welcome to the forum.

Great tip for you ... If you click/tap on someones username you can see when they were last active, this is really useful in the classifieds section...

Ps that seems way overpriced for a used 12v 170ah battery.

If you order through the links in this link you support the forum owner... https://www.mobile-solarpower.com/lithium-batteries.html

CC sells great products with excellent support. https://www.currentconnected.com/product-category/btry/12-volt-battery/
You could also check Amazon and buy an xyz brand for much less.

Screenshot_20231008-183735.jpg

Back