diy solar

diy solar

Big Battery Jive!!!

blfinish

"Big Battery"
Anyone have problems with this company? This company I think is in trouble, I'm getting the run around at the moment BIG TIME!!! i WOULDN'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM UNTIL THEY GET THIS STRAIGHTEND OUT WITH ME.. They just now they told me they would ship it Thurs or Friday.. I'll keep you all posted on this...

Last edited:
Based purely on what I've seen on this site - Plenty of tales of troubles, but folks eventually get taken care of.

@MrGreen is the CEO, and he's on this site.

They are definitely playing games.. I was in business for 50 yrs working for the Rich and Famous in L.A., Aspen and being sent around the country to work on very special homes and I am very upset...

I had a little "trouble" back in August 2020 when I first rec'd my battery. But the problem then was quality control. The unit I rec'd only registered 1/2 the voltage it was meant to - as though the 24v battery was only a 12v. Plus, the connector was loose inside rather than bolted down. I contacted them for a return and though it was a bit of back and forth and waiting and checking, I did finally get my replacement in October 2020 and it works great!

Well I finally got my battery in Jan but as mentioned took a bit of muscle to get them to deliver it pretty close to promised ETA. Now my issue is they raise their price every month, from the end of Nov 2020 till today it's up about 40%. To me this is absurd.. they say they've upgraded but won't tell me what was in the battery I purchased before.. I'm very close to going somewhere else.. If Will has a problem they jump right on it but seems they don't respond the same way to us, or at least me..

I ordered a low-priced item from them about a year ago. No problems with the small order. But later on I emailed them and they never replied. I emailed them a few more times and still nothing. I was almost ready to buy a big battery bank from them. But the lack of response just gave me a bad feeling deep in my stomach. It wasn't just one time. It was multiple emails over the course of several weeks. No replies, not a peep. Not sure what was going on. I was ready to support this company because Will talked highly about them. Plus they are in Chatsworth, CA, and that was my hometown. I even went to Chatsworth High School many many years ago.

Reactions: feo
Back