diy solar

diy solar

Big capacity solar panels in South Florida

Troady

Hi guys/gals. looking to buy solar panels (new or used) as close to 500W (or more) as i can, (got reduced space to put them), need at least 6 of them, can picking them up in a radius or 250 miles around Naples, FL. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

i think santan solar has an outlet in Georgia. look them up on line.
Yes, they have an outlet in Savannah, GA i took a look, the biggest solar panel they have is the Canadian Solar BiHiKu bifacial 445W, for $230.00.
With those panels will need 7 - 8 to covert daily needs, and i don`t have space for them, need something bigger to go with only 6 panels. They are nice priced but i need something heavier.
I wish i could have some more space. I am thinking hard in how to creating more space without using the roof or ground mounting structure to go with 8 of those panels. So far the only space i got available is the roof of the back porch.

Last edited:
i have been lucky, went to measure it again, and i can have 8 of them on top of the porch roof getting 15" with the panels out of the roof on both sides. I can do that. Thanks again for your help. Will go this way. You guys are wonderful.

Found also at CEDGreentech in Pompano Beach, FL, Aptos solar panels 440W, new for $270.
Going to Santan in Savannah, GA, 7 hours away from home and back, and most probably need to overnight at hotel, 445W used panels for $230.
Going to Pompano Beach, two hours from home and new 440W panels for $270. i think the election should be obvious.
Most probably will go with 8 Aptos panels from CEDgrentech.

Back