diy solar

diy solar

BigBattery

EKS

I am thinking of getting this bigbattery for my solar setup. Is this a good pack or should I consider another manufacturer?

48V A123 14S 5.3kWh​

Tech Spec

Model#: S48-1A153PREORDER
Price:
$2,199.99

Everything BigBattery has been thoroughly discussed in numerous threads here.
A quick search will give you everything you ever wanted to know about BigBattery.

I am here to warn the community about this company Bigbattery.I sent 24,000 dollars in the beginning of December or late November and they have not sent me the batteries and do not respond to my messages.Bad service and now what looks like a complete fraud.I will advise if these people decide to wake up and live up to their obligations.I bought with them because of the recommendations of this forum, I hop it is just a problem of laziness With the management and not a conspiracy to hurt the people in these tough times.

???

New A123 LiFePO4 Modules

Detailed Battery Specs:​

Chemistry: NMC Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
Configuration: 14S6P
Voltage: 48V
Ah Capacity: 115Ah
kWh Capacity: 5.3kWh
Wh Capacity: 5300Wh

This Assembled Battery Pack Includes:​

I am here to warn the community about this company Bigbattery.I sent 24,000 dollars in the beginning of December or late November and they have not sent me the batteries and do not respond to my messages.Bad service and now what looks like a complete fraud.I will advise if these people decide to wake up and live up to their obligations.I bought with them because of the recommendations of this forum, I hop it is just a problem of laziness With the management and not a conspiracy to hurt the people in these tough times.
$24k fraud is prolly a felony,
I would log a police report, how did you pay? did you mail it via USPS mail?
additional counts of mail fraud and inter state ... will be tacked on.

Send a certified mail with receipt

Wow! $24k Not good, but when I Had issues a few months ago
I called them on the phone with a few problems on any issues I came across.
They addressed them relatively quick.
Morning is best. Ive even got through to Eric the owner. Maybe a well worded email to him might light a fire under your problem. ?
Mentioning the diy forum is always good for results. ?

Last edited:
W
What did you buy for $24000? Gold plated battery box?

They responded and said they are going to send on friday, so we will see if this works out.It has been a lot of work to setup this system and without the batteries...

They responded and said they are going to send on friday, so we will see if this works out.It has been a lot of work to setup this system and without the batteries...
It's been a few months. I'm curious to know if you received your order, and were you happy with the equipment you purchased?

LithiumLover,

Please send me your contact information to Sales@BigBattery.com and cc' Eric@BigBattery.com
If you have not already received your order, as the CEO of BigBattery - I am happy to look into this.
Just an FYI: If you purchase batteries that are on "Back-Order" that may be why they took so long to receive.
We post delivery ETA's on all Back-Order listings. Thank you.

Back