tonyfulls

1604999220763.png
Capacity: 150ah
Voltage: 12.8V
Weight: 19kg
Integrated BMS
Сell manufacturer: unknown (grade b)

Store: https://bluestar-led.en.alibaba.com/
Product: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/12v-150ah-lithium-iron-LiFe-PO4_62548070872.html

In messages they said that the grade A. Then they corrected themselves and said that Grade B.

1) At first they refused to sell because of a small quantity (although the description clearly shows that from one piece at a price of $ 150)
2) Then they said the problem is not in quantity and we will place an order tomorrow.
3) The next day they said the price is higher than in the description.
4) Then they still created an order with 150usd battery and with local delivery in China for 50usd (the price is artificially overpriced by at least $30)
By the way, even delivery to my country is cheaper.
For comparison, in China, I had a local delivery of 80kg, and so it cost $40

Ultimately I refused the order because of such a bad attitude towards the client.

And so the battery looks very interesting.
if you want to order. You need to order at least 8 pcs. Otherwise, They will lie to you and you will get a very bad attitude, and they will write you messages, the meaning of which contradicts each other.

I have made a Blue Carbon 24v and 48v mini review (no cell voltage testing or capacity testing yet).

My initial correspondence with Blue Carbon found the shipping by sea price to be very expensive because unlike our EVE vendors, Blue Carbon only ship by sea with a minimum cubic meter volume, hence you're better off buying 20 units than 1 unit.

The EXWORK price is slightly more than non-EXWORK due to some tax credit thing.

Edit : they're not 150Ah cells, they're 130Ah, despite the name/description

My initial correspondence with Blue Carbon found the shipping by sea price to be very expensive because unlike our EVE vendors, Blue Carbon only ship by sea with a minimum cubic meter volume, hence you're better off buying 20 units than 1 unit.
I'm talking about local delivery from china to china address. For comparison, local delivery of 50kg costs $26, when this company wanted to charge me $50 for 19kg

I'm talking about local delivery from china to china address. For comparison, local delivery of 50kg costs $26, when this company wanted to charge me $50 for 19kg

Blue Carbon charged me $65 to deliver around 150kg to Guangzhou on a wooden pallet.

Here's the results of my capacity test for the UU-24-150 (130Ah BYD cells, 8s, 24v). I terminated the test at this point, because I did not want the BMS to trigger low voltage disconnect.

20201117_111752.jpg

130 * 3.2 * 8 = 3328Wh

Last edited:
Вот результаты моего теста емкости для UU-24-150 (элементы BYD 130 Ач, 8 с, 24 В). Я прекратил тест на этом этапе, потому что не хотел, чтобы BMS запускала отключение по низкому напряжению.

View attachment 27792

130 * 3,2 * 8 = 3328 Ач
cells seem far from new. it's good that I couldn't buy them

Here's the results of my capacity test for the UU-24-150 (130Ah BYD cells, 8s, 24v). I terminated the test at this point, because I did not want the BMS to trigger low voltage disconnect.

View attachment 27792

130 * 3.2 * 8 = 3328Wh
That capacity test doesn't seem that bad... I was wondering if you'd been using the batteries since this and if you had any follow-up comments...?

They're still working, my Juntek broke in 2 ways the voltage sense leads I was using melted and the shunt holding L brackets snapped. I still have an intine power meter of the type Will uses in one of his videos, but haven't retested the capacity recently.

The biggest issue with this is that the BMS parameters cannot be altered so you will need a LV disconnect or inverter with a LiFePO4 LVD.

Doesn't sound like too much to lose sleep on. Do you have an idea what discharge %age you're getting? On the whole seems like you caught a break. Have to ask you the same questions in 5 years time though... ;)

No offence but looking at these results. The issue in the chain is between the inverter and the battery whether you or someone else built it. I retail these batteries in Australia and am happy to go through why or how the issues popped up without any obligation. I’m not sure if I can share phone and email here but will try. 0434326069. ps still yet to hear back happy to go over it as btc have done very well this model so if something else in the chains from a different product is the issue you may be able to sort it out here. For context i've had 0 complaints with techfine/btc combo's. AES kits if your in aus/nz or anywhere but usa/france really. If you want a suited alternative that will work given we use the same batteries

Last edited:
Hi All I seam to have joined the Blue Carbon Club.

But my battery's are sold as "Leo Power" LP 12-150
Information Printed on the sticker on the side of the battery
Rated Voltage: 12.8
Rated Capacity: 150Ah
Battery Electric: 1920watts
Continuously Use Input 80 Amp
Continuously Use Output 80 Amps
Charging Voltage 14.4v-15v.
Cut-Off 2.5 Single Cell
Depth Of Discharge:>80%

Recommended charging method declared:
Charging the battery with 30a constant current and 15v constant voltage until the
current reduces 1A at ambient 20C.

So what have your results been like?

Attachments

• LP 12-150 Lithium Battery Small.jpg
    LP 12-150 Lithium Battery Small.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 7
Back