diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti ac200p locked out

Chris_uds

Talked my dad into getting the bluetti 2000w. He’s in Texas with no power and trying to use it. He’s a smart man but can’t figure out why he’s locked out of his bluetti. It won’t let him turn on a/c or d/c. And has a lot of fault codes. It then was at like 30% charge and went to zero instantly. And when he plugs up his 3 100w panels in parallel it doesn’t even register as charging the system and it’s sunny outside. Please help me. I feel like I had him waist his money, but I’ve seen nothing but good stuff about the system so I’m confused.

Welcome to the forum.

Plenty of negative experiences with Bluetti documented on this forum.

Unfortunately, you've given no actionable information.

I'd try the panels in series.

If you can't figure it out from the manuals, he should just call support. Hopefully, he's already lost his hair, so he has nothing more to pull out from the experience.

Good luck.

Thank you. Looks like he’s going to try to get it replaced. Hopefully that works.

And when he plugs up his 3 100w panels in parallel it doesn’t even register as charging the system and it’s sunny outside. Please help me. I feel like I had him waist his money, but I’ve seen nothing but good stuff about the system so I’m confused.
Everyone who is paying attention knows that the AC200 needs at least 2 panels in Series to charge so of course 3 panels in parallel will not register as the voltage is too low.
Are you using the right term 3 in parallel as that needs parallel adapters.
3 in Series does not need adapters.

But it may be defective too.

Maybe it's having trouble cause of the cold. Lifepo4 batteries can't charge in freezing weather.

Back