diy solar

diy solar

bluetti ac200p slow charge after 90%

leo0024

I am having an issue with my bluetti ac200p. when charging at home it charges at 460 watts coming in but when it reches 90 % then it drops to about 15 watts coming in... any help?

I am having an issue with my bluetti ac200p. when charging at home it charges at 460 watts coming in but when it reches 90 % then it drops to about 15 watts coming in... any help?
My DBPower power station is doing exact thing. Unfortunately this normal. These things suppose be used in short intervals and are overcharge sensitive. I charged and use mine everyday. Awesome little sucker.

I learned be sure says pure sine wave... just extra note bte.

My DBPower power station is doing exact thing. Unfortunately this normal. These things suppose be used in short intervals and are overcharge sensitive. I charged and use mine everyday. Awesome little sucker.

I learned be sure says pure sine wave... just extra note bte.
Forgot: (guessing) crossed my mind these p.stations dont get cleaned up with stages of controllers: boost, float, equalization, etc. Wondering if that could make a difference.

Hi, agree. I bought an AIMS converter with multi-phase charging for this same reason.

Been thinking about using it on my power station because it does have current adjustment.

Curious how this worked out for your Bluetti?

I have the opposite situation. After solar charging (450 watts) my AC200P to about 65%, POC jumps very quickly to 100%. Doesn't make sense.....

My experiences? I have the EB240 and AC200P. Used mainly as alternative power for the computer room. Large computer PSUs generate surges in power and neither handles this well, the AC200P being better at this. I previously had surge limiters for some old amps, so these solve the issue.

ACP200P has a higher output current rating, but a smaller battery. I like both of them, if it was not for the fans in the external PSU blocks. These units need to be put in the garage/basement or the other side of the office as I have them. I believe this is a common problem unless you pay a lot of money for the PSU.

The AC200P has more advanced software, but neither have any sort of app or way of reading or controlling charge. The AC200P comes with dual charging, but only one charger, and even if you buy another charger, you still need another adapter. The AC200P adapter works with the EB240 and is a much better option than the 230w one they supply in the box.

As for the charge level shown on the AC200P, seems to me it's a bit erratic. Turning off and on can produce a different percentage. The lack of ability to use as a UPS is also a major pain. Finally neither have a bypass circuit, so if you charge and power something, it's always going via the battery. A lot of UPSs will draw the AC directly, and use the spare to charge the battery. Less cycles, more efficient.

Back