diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti AC50S not charging consistently from cig outlet

chudly

I have the bluetti AC50s and am trying to charge it with the cigarette lighter in my car but the input wattage will show it rising to about 42 or 43w and then it drops to zero and starts over.

When i charge at home through the wall charger it just goes to 80 something and stays there. Anyone know why this is happening?

Hi chudly, I checked bluetti website and found this "Car Charger: 12/24V ( DC12V Car Can Recharge It To 40-50% Capacity , And DC24V Car Can Recharge It Fully.) BTW, have you keep the car engine started or not?

By wall charger it only goes up to 80%, any tips or alarm from AC50s?

sorry I mean the input wattage on the LED screen is showing that input is going up and down
but when charging at home it goes to 82w and stays there give or take a few watts .

car is running during charging

check the screenshot I saw in bluetti website......Confused. Even if changed voltage and ampere, the device are not supposed to recharged upto 40-50% only.

Check if recharge in other's car by cigar lighter, if the error still performs, I think this should be caused by internal BMS shot circuit protection and stop charging and start over and over again. Maybe you need open a claim to bluetti warranty department. How long have you used with this device?

Attachments

• 1627966954145.png
    1627966954145.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 4
I had an 8mm barrel connector extension on it. I removed it and it charges fine. This was a random extension piece I bought on amazon. Going to order a different one and see if I just got a bad one.

Back