diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti charging question

Joym

Hopefully not too dumb a question, but I am in the process of getting an Eco Flow Delta Pro w/extra battery. I already have a Bluetti and Inergy Kodiak that I use in emergency outages and when camping. I'm planning to use the Delta Pro and battery upstairs where I have better access to my solar panels. My daughter lives downstairs and will be using the Bluetti in a power outage. My question is - are you able to plug a Bluetti into a Delta Pro to charge it? It seems like you could, but I don't want to mess anything up. Secondary question- what about using an extension cord with the Bluetti ac cable? I just am really green w/this stuff. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Sure you can, just plug the wall charger for the Bluetti into a 120V socket on the Delta Pro.

Sure you can, just plug the wall charger for the Bluetti into a 120V socket on the Delta Pro.
Charging it from DC on the Delta would be better. Those small AC charging adapters are very inefficient.

Yes charging from DC would be best but it also means having the appropriate cable and adapter and lugging up and down the stairs with the Bluetti to connect to a DC output on the Delta.

Back