diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti customer service

Andyf

Hi folks - I am new to the Forum. Am seeking help to break through the customer service wall at Bluetti. Is there an efficient way to connect directly with Bluetti warranty department? I have 2 defective Bluetti 120 W solar panels bought through an Ingiegogo Bluetti offering (late summer 2020). I have experienced exceptionally poor customer support for the folks responding from sale-ca@bluetti.com, which seems to be the only email address I can find. Thanks, Andy

You try this?

Yes, Thank you: 2x. Response is poor. Staff do not, or can not see the video attachment, so sent photo attachments. It is as though there is no interest in attempting to resolve the issue despite the video and photo evidence.

There's a private group on FB called: BLUETTI Portable Power Station Club. There are some Bluetti contacts on that group. I would also try to call them directly. I've called both Sales and Service to get recent issues solved. Las Vegas number: Telephone:1-702-463-4792. US emails:
Orders&Shipping Support
sale@bluettipower.com

Sale-After Service Support
service@bluettipower.com

Yes, the panels are SP120 model. I just sent a description of the issue, order documentation, photos of the Bluetti AC200 fault code, and images of a comparison of the Bluetti against two Enerwat 100 W solar panels (as a benchmark standard) to demonstrate that neither Bluetti SP120 panel generates any current. I loved the two SP120 panels, but am puzzled why both failed simultaneously. Thanks again for your help.

Kevin: update. My issue with the Bluetti solar SP120 solar panels has been resolved. Recap: I started the discussion on Sept 28/21 using customer support accessed at sale-ca@bluetti.com. As of Oct 31/21, the issue had not been resolved despite numerous exchanges of clarifying emails. On Nov 1/21, I followed your advice and sent sent to service@bluettipower.com the issue description, including 9 supporting photos. On Nov 2/21, I received a response stating that two new SP120 panels would be sent "this week". Those panels arrived by UPS today, Nov 5/21. That is phenomenal customer service! Five days vs 1 month. My appreciation to you for the advice on the service@bluettipower.com email - thank you! And my appreciation to the Bluetti service staff behind the service@bluettipower.com email. Well done!

I just shared the screenshot with the Bluetti service team and reminder them to improve Canada's supports. Lol. Anyway, my experience with them are good.

Kevin: update. My issue with the Bluetti solar SP120 solar panels has been resolved. Recap: I started the discussion on Sept 28/21 using customer support accessed at sale-ca@bluetti.com. As of Oct 31/21, the issue had not been resolved despite numerous exchanges of clarifying emails. On Nov 1/21, I followed your advice and sent sent to service@bluettipower.com the issue description, including 9 supporting photos. On Nov 2/21, I received a response stating that two new SP120 panels would be sent "this week". Those panels arrived by UPS today, Nov 5/21. That is phenomenal customer service! Five days vs 1 month. My appreciation to you for the advice on the service@bluettipower.com email - thank you! And my appreciation to the Bluetti service staff behind the service@bluettipower.com email. Well done!
Have 2 SP120 panels that, according to my multi meter and inability to charge AC200 as they once did, are now dead. Currently involved in emails with service. Did you ever find out what killed your panels ?

Bluetti Customer support??? It doesn't exist!! I sent Bluetti this email on Sunday 4/17/22...

"I recently purchased the AC300, 2 B300s and 3 of your 200w solar panels. I want to improve my system by adding a wind turbine. Your website mentions a Bluetti wind turbine and my AC300 booklet mentions one as well. However, I'm not able to locate a Bluetti wind turbine anywhere.
But that aside, there are many wind turbines on the market from 12v, 24v and 48v. Will any of these different voltages work with my AC300? Please specify what WILL work but also what WON'T work. I'm also assuming that I only need to plug the turbine into the Multifunctional DC Charging Cable. Is this correct? Thanks,"

I finally received a response on Wednesday that reads...

"Thank you for contacting us.
What we advertised means our units support be charged via the wind turbine but no means we have the wind turbine. And sorry to tell you the charging adapter of the wind turbine is still in development, so currently you can not charge our unit via the wind turbine.
Best regards,
Winnie"

So, Bluetti's website mentions wind turbine, my AC300 pamphlet mentions wind turbine but this email is telling me I can't charge my unit with wind??? Can anyone translate this third world jibberish??? "What we advertised means our units support be charged via the wind turbine but no means we have the wind turbine."

I'm also having difficulty getting my generator to recharge my system. I had no problems hooking up house/grid power to recharge my system when I first purchased it. But when I hook up my generator, I get nothing. Just this week, I've made over a dozen phone calls to the 1-702-463-4792 number. You're given three options...press 1 for customer support...press 2 for tech support...press 3 for logistics support....NOBODY ANSWERS THE PHONE...I left a message on the customer support line on Monday. My response from Bluetti???? NOTHING!!! Leaving a message at Tech support is not an option, there is something wrong with that line. Logistics line say's he's away.

Bottom line, Bluetti may have an excellent system, at this point, my jury is out. But if I weigh my decision on "customer support", I'm going to return this $7500.00 mistake.

Hi Indy, sorry to hear about your difficulty with Bluetti customer service. I haven't dealt with the phone support in some time. I've had more luck with email as it's my understanding sales support is overseas and a key to getting attention is being a pest. My only other suggestion is to access some of the Bluetti Facebook private groups. The customer service staff often monitor those forums and you're likely to get response so the vendor avoids bad product pr. There's also a community forum called https://community.bluettipower.com/. The multi prong pest strategy appears to work best.

Good luck.

Back