diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti Nightmare customer service

manwithnoname

On Tuesday I called Bluetti, got a representative who did a fine job of placing my order, took my money and all was good. Unfortunately on Wednesday evening I noticed they had made a mistake on my phone number so I sent an email asking them to correct it. In response I got a reply back saying my my order had accidentally been cancelled, and my money refunded. My money has not neen refunded and it has been a nightmare ever since. I have sent emails called, etc. but it is now like they don't exist, no response at all. Does anyone else have this problem? I am about to call up my bank to see if they will reverse the payment, there does not seem to be anyone working in customer service at this company at all

On Tuesday I called Bluetti, got a representative who did a fine job of placing my order, took my money and all was good. Unfortunately on Wednesday evening I noticed they had made a mistake on my phone number so I sent an email asking them to correct it. In response I got a reply back saying my my order had accidentally been cancelled, and my money refunded. My money has not neen refunded and it has been a nightmare ever since. I have sent emails called, etc. but it is now like they don't exist, no response at all. Does anyone else have this problem? I am about to call up my bank to see if they will reverse the payment, there does not seem to be anyone working in customer service at this company at all
I used a credit card, had an EB55 arrive damaged. Zero response from Bluetti, but my CC company (Discover) gave me my money back after I submitted proof of returning the damaged power station. They reimbursed my return shipping too. A+ for Discover and an F for Bluetti.

Man I am seething. I really wanted their AC200P generator, it was a good price but if you can't even successfully order from them then people need to stay away. You are so right Bluetti BIG F

Man I am seething. I really wanted their AC200P generator, it was a good price but if you can't even successfully order from them then people need to stay away. You are so right Bluetti BIG F
I bought the Bluetti EB200 from LDSreliance. Good price with no tax and supposed 2yrs of warranty support from Millertech battery instead of Bluetti.

Give them at least 72 hours to respond. Sometimes they're all the way around the world from you.
Patience, grasshoppa... ?
I understand your response ,and wish I could agree but this is beginning to be the norm for world wide customer service toward the states… .. ZERO respect by the new age mindset… we must learn to speak with our wallets … you and I are old enough to remember when it was not this way .. a time when the customers mattered ,.. courtesy mattered.. not any more. Real customer service is now considered a chore to many companies.
a phone call gets there about at the speed of light.. it doesn’t take 72 hours to return a call… mars only takes about 20 minutes ( I hear ) . I just had this happen with an order for a box of class T fuses …. No delivery , no phone number to call , no response to email …
I called Master card , cancelled the whole thing, re ordered from powerworx ( good company ) , had the fuses in 2 days for 5 dollars shipping …

keep it in America and local if you can and it will be to our advantage..
No one on earth needs days to return a phone call..…or email .. I don’t care if their culture is different, courtesy and promptness is free And easy ….
I gave them my money quick ,and I expect help quick when somthing goes wrong in the deal…
no offense at all toward you .. your cool …THEY need to get their act together ..

I understand your response ,and wish I could agree but this is beginning to be the norm for world wide customer service toward the states… .. ZERO respect by the new age mindset… we must learn to speak with our wallets … you and I are old enough to remember when it was not this way .. a time when the customers mattered ,.. courtesy mattered.. not any more. Real customer service is now considered a chore to many companies.
a phone call gets there about at the speed of light.. it doesn’t take 72 hours to return a call… mars only takes about 20 minutes ( I hear ) . I just had this happen with an order for a box of class T fuses …. No delivery , no phone number to call , no response to email …
I called Master card , cancelled the whole thing, re ordered from powerworx ( good company ) , had the fuses in 2 days for 5 dollars shipping …

keep it in America and local if you can and it will be to our advantage..
No one on earth needs days to return a phone call..…or email .. I don’t care if their culture is different, courtesy and promptness is free And easy ….
I gave them my money quick ,and I expect help quick when somthing goes wrong in the deal…
no offense at all toward you .. your cool …THEY need to get their act together ..
I wish Bluetti had a call center in India, they are great at answering the phone. Unfortunately everyone I did talk to is in Vegas. I am going with poor training and short of staff due to poor pay. You are right though, all the baby boomers are leaving the work force so inflation and worker shortages here to stay

Someone at their company sent me one email late last night, more or less just rubbing in the fact they cancelled my order. I am furious! A company that can't even field a sales staff is not going to be in business long. Going to order a smaller wattage Jackery.

Reactions: Ely
Their product may be good, but watch out for their online wholesalers. You order by specs you want on the ad on the vendors site, and Bluetti sends what *they* feel like. I do vote with my wallet, but before I do an immediate charge back, I give them 1 chance to fix it.

In the end, I got an ac200max 2200w with 4800 surge with the 500w charger, two 200w 12v Rich panels with aluminum stands and solar ext cord, for 1999. No tax free shipping. I had to go thru 2 months if hell with the Bluetti via the retailer. Neither one of them wanted to acknowledge their bogus ad, and it took a month to convince them the problem was on their end.

Either way I got the description specs, a better unit, but they were both inconsiderate and bullshitted me every step of the way.

Would I buy from them again? Oh hell no ? Watch your back.

I just had to file a police report about BLUETTI just taking my money and not answering any of my emails or phone calls. I am now stuck without the money for a new generator. Why do these companies like to take advantage of disabled veterans? That was over a month of disability pay, it is going to take me months to recover from this loss. BLUETTI IS NOT A LEGIT COMPANY

Evidently you're confused about how the legal system works as well, payment systems too. Police don't enforce civil matters or product claims.

You placed an order on Tuesday with a multi-national distribution company, then cancelled your order, and now waiting for a refund to your payment source, and now over those three days they've ripped you off. Got it.

SMH. I'm out.

I did not cancel the order, Bluetti did then told me oops, they will refund my money by Friday. I have not received my money and they have not responded to any of my phone calls and emails. Their main office is in Las Vegas so I reported it to the Vegas PD. I begged Bluetti repeatedly to either send me the generator or refund my money. No response, this has been going on for several days.

I did not cancel the order, Bluetti did then told me oops, they will refund my money by Friday. I have not received my money and they have not responded to any of my phone calls and emails. Their main office is in Las Vegas so I reported it to the Vegas PD. I begged Bluetti repeatedly to either send me the generator or refund my money. No response, this has been going on for several days.
Another tip I can offer is to pay with a credit card versus a debit card. It's a lot easier to get a resolution and more protection if a transaction goes sideways.

Another tip I can offer is to pay with a credit card versus a debit card. It's a lot easier to get a resolution and more protection if a transaction goes sideways.
You will always get the company’s attention QUICK when the company gets the letter from the card company saying the they have been charged back the money from their bank account and that they have 30 days to respond as to why they you should have to to pay them. Your money will be refunded to your account the next day and then the burden is on the company to prove they did nothing wrong…
I have done this many times in my store after thousands of online purchases for inventory….. it will happen if your out there doing business. it has always got my money back every time … if you are telling the truth you will get yours back..
Document and save all particulars of the transaction.… everything until you and the company are complete in your dealings.Then file the info away for future reference.
this is a simple concept , USE A CREDIT CARD … not a debit… the debit offerers much less and much slower resolution…in some cases the bank won’t help you with debit… banks are not your friend generally speaking ..if they have a loop hole they will use it …
Forget you have a debit card Unless you trust who your dealing with… use a credit card …then just pay it off at the end of the month… it’s basically a free transaction to you with full protection.

The people who swear off of credit cards due to some unfounded fear are the ones who make me SMH.

i hope your issue gets resolved soon, however i would offer that some patience is required in these types of situations, and especially during these times of companies being low staffed.

Reactions: JRH
The people who swear off of credit cards due to some unfounded fear are the ones who make me SMH.

i hope your issue gets resolved soon, however i would offer that some patience is required in these types of situations, and especially during these times of companies being low staffed.
you are correct… pay the bill in full each month and there’s no fee.
in this man’s case , he doesn’t need to have patience or anything else if he’s in the right on the matter…
Call the card company…tell a rep you wish to file a dispute… give them the facts accurately .. they will refund your money that day by charging the offending company‘s acct… the company will be aware the next day and will hop right on the matter( I promise) or they will ignore the issue and let you keep the money if they know they are in the wrong… the card company will do all the work for the card holder…
this guy is in a win- win situation… he either gets what he wanted sent to him or he KEEPS the refunded money he already has received and buys somthing else ,elsewhere.
He can solve this whole mess and have his money back instantly with one 10 min phone call and never even speak to the seller .
I wish more things in life were this simple and easy…
Jim.

I just had to file a police report about BLUETTI just taking my money and not answering any of my emails or phone calls. I am now stuck without the money for a new generator. Why do these companies like to take advantage of disabled veterans? That was over a month of disability pay, it is going to take me months to recover from this loss. BLUETTI IS NOT A LEGIT COMPANY
Oh, come on. As a disabled veteran, I sincerely doubt that BLUETTI likes to “take advantage of disabled veterans”. Stop it, this has nothing to with veterans.

Last edited:
Back