diy solar

diy solar

Bluetti Nightmare customer service

I just had to file a police report about BLUETTI just taking my money and not answering any of my emails or phone calls. I am now stuck without the money for a new generator. Why do these companies like to take advantage of disabled veterans? That was over a month of disability pay, it is going to take me months to recover from this loss. BLUETTI IS NOT A LEGIT COMPANY
The police can't do anything for you. Your bank can. I feel like after reading much of this, that you don't understand the process and aren't listening to anyone.
I'm sorry, this sucks but your going about it all wrong.
I had att take $1200 from my bank. It took 3 weeks to get my money back on a mistake they made. If they don't use a certain method it will go back to you as a clearing house payment. Very slow ?.
I dont know why everyone keeps buying these type of things anyway.

Reactions: JRH
So after getting the Las Vegas Police Department involved my money was returned. I feel like I just finished dealing with the VA. So I am just going to recap my customer experience and if anyone else wants to take the risk of ordering from Bluetti it is on you.
So I called Bluetti on Tuesday and got a very nice customer service representative who took my order and gave me good service. Later Bluetti sent me an email with my order confirmation and my shipping and billing information. All well and good but Wednesday evening I noticed that one number was off on my contact information, so I sent them an email asking if they could fix the error before they shipped the order. Long story short, they cancelled my order and then tried to just keep my money. My money was finally refunded after a week because the North Las Vegas Police Department had to get involved. I am now just going to custom make my own portable generator with a new SOK battery and an MPP solar 12 volt system. The price is about the same as the generator but this company has good customer service but is a little light on the tech https://shopsolarkits.com/
I bought my system from them and they do go out of their way to fix your customer issues.

Bluetti - russian roulette customer service, indicator of a poorly run business

Shop solar kits has treated me well via 3 separate purchases, including the Bluetti AC200p.

Nice. This experience really soured me on the prebuilt generator idea, I have all the components I need right now to make my own portable system, going to go watch Will's videos on that for inspiration

Nice. This experience really soured me on the prebuilt generator idea, I have all the components I need right now to make my own portable system, going to go watch Will's videos on that for inspiration
I just completed my first (partial) DIY build after viewing Wills videos, among other sources. It is 12v/200ah PLUS Power Queen and 1500w Voltworks mounted to a 1000lb dolly from Harbor Freight, and made to slave off of my bluetti for charging purposes (via AC charger). It successfully ran a blowdryer and a vacuum cleaner (separately), so I'm good with the performance. Soup to nuts it was $1,300 all in including the Power Queen AC charger.

If the Bluetti craps out then I will have a SCC as a backup. I value flexibility over quantity, and the 2 separate storage systems gives me that. I can either share one system with my son, or another trusted individual, or keep both here.

Be sure and share your project here once you get it ready to go.

Attachments

• 2.5kwBattery.jpg
    2.5kwBattery.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 7
So after getting the Las Vegas Police Department involved my money was returned. I feel like I just finished dealing with the VA. So I am just going to recap my customer experience and if anyone else wants to take the risk of ordering from Bluetti it is on you.
So I called Bluetti on Tuesday and got a very nice customer service representative who took my order and gave me good service. Later Bluetti sent me an email with my order confirmation and my shipping and billing information. All well and good but Wednesday evening I noticed that one number was off on my contact information, so I sent them an email asking if they could fix the error before they shipped the order. Long story short, they cancelled my order and then tried to just keep my money. My money was finally refunded after a week because the North Las Vegas Police Department had to get involved. I am now just going to custom make my own portable generator with a new SOK battery and an MPP solar 12 volt system. The price is about the same as the generator but this company has good customer service but is a little light on the tech https://shopsolarkits.com/
I bought my system from them and they do go out of their way to fix your customer issues.

Bluetti - russian roulette customer service, indicator of a poorly run business
Ya know , sometimes my man, things just don’t go right… it can be with Timex or it can be with Rolex… lighten up a bit.. you will live happier… glad you got it taken care of…
Jim.

Back