diy solar

diy solar

BMS Error connecting to bluetooth

mystic pizza

I have been having no end of trouble with my BMS (see attached).It has was originally throwing up the error shown (see pic), but has subsequently been working again for the last few months until today. I am now receiving the same error as before. I have tried disconnecting it, but no use.

1. Will my BMS still be functioning regardless of whether I can connect my phone to the bluetooth?

2. Any suggestions on how to fix it please?

3. Are these BMS just cheap junk that are destined to fail after a short time?

Thanks

Last edited:
On your phone hit settings than apps select the BMS app and do a forced stop. Then open app and see if it works.

Perhaps your problem is with the app. Maybe redownload the app and see if that works. I'm using 3.1.1026 version . You can get it from the overkill solar web site. If you bought the BMS from them they will take care of you.

Perhaps your problem is with the app. Maybe redownload the app and see if that works. I'm using 3.1.1026 version . You can get it from the overkill solar web site. If you bought the BMS from them they will take care of you.
Many thanks. I tried re installing the app. No luck. I disconnected the balance leads for 30 minutes an reconnected. That appears to have done the trick. I wonder how long it will last this time.

Thanks for your input

Back