diy solar

diy solar

BMS for lfp 4s with signal for external relays for charge/discharge

Yahu

Hi,

I'm looking for BMS which can give a signal to charge and discharge relays as f.ex. 123bms does. I don't need to have current measurement or any advances features which 123bms has (i have it on my main bank and I like it a lot).
I'm looking for cells balancing, low/high Voltage protection, single cell failure protection, output for external relays for charge and discharge lines of the battery configuration via BT.

Can you advice something?

Kind regards Jan

How soon do you need to order?
The Chargery BMS would probably fit your requirements except the Bluetooth.
They have a new BMS soon to be released that is supposed to have more communications option .... but what those will be are unknown for now.

Except for bluetooth, the basic version of the TAO BMS does exactly that.
I see you are installing on a boat (like myself), so you will want to have advanced warning before external relays are activated (ABYC recommendation and common sense for the safety of the boat). TAO BMS has a led and buzzer panel that can be placed at the chart table to be aware of any abnormal situation before the relays are activated.

You can get some information from the BMS comparison chart: https://diysolarforum.com/resources/bms-comparison-chart.211/

Ok. Thank you. Until now I'm very happy with 123BMS. I'm looking for something a little bit cheaper ?
Of course I can use a DALY BMS and connect it in a specific way but I'd like to make it in dedicated way.
Something simple and cheap. A full setup for 123BMS is available for ~330 EUR.

Thank you.

Back