diy solar

diy solar

BMS for Schneider Conext

In ideal circumstances the BMS can tell the charge controllers what rate it wants to get charged at. But you are right in that this isn't a hard requirement - you can treat then as a "dumb" battery like lead acid and they will still work ok.
Thank you for the precision. That is what I thought. I understand that would be ideal, yes. Hence vive open standards, because once again we can see in this nascent solar industry, when corporations left to their own devices, they develop their own systems they want to lock you in then and keep them closed. Over and over again. So sick of it!

Thank you for the precision. That is what I thought. I understand that would be ideal, yes. Hence vive open standards, because once again we can see in this nascent solar industry, when corporations left to their own devices, they develop their own systems they want to lock you in then and keep them closed. Over and over again. So sick of it!
I mean, it's way better than it used to be, now many things support CANbus and seems like there is a lot of support out there for the pylontech bms protocol. Could be worse :)

Back