diy solar

diy solar

BMS Software

sonny93

Hi there, I purchased two BMS from Shenzhen Basen Technology Co., Ltd.

One is a Lifepo4 4S 12V 100A
One is a Lifepo4 4S 12V 200A

They look pretty similar to the Daly BMS designs.
The BMS doesn't have any identifiers aside from 'Smart BMS' and a product number R05A-FK16.
I've plugged one in via USB and windows successfully recognized the driver. I'm wondering exactly how I interface with it in terms of software?

The BMS doesn't have any identifiers aside from 'Smart BMS' and a product number R05A-FK16.
I've plugged one in via USB and windows successfully recognized the driver. I'm wondering exactly how I interface with it in terms of software?

I think your best bet is to either:
1. Pose these questions to Basen
2. Find out more about the BMS you bought, such as the brand or software, and report back here with more details. Its going to be hard to get/give advice on an unknown BMS (unless someone recognizes the model number).

Try this as also the product number sounds like a DALY BMS:
Just disregard the board number stuff described on the page. Your BMS should come up as board 1 ... if it works.

Those are Daly models.
The resources section here should have everything you need.

Back