diy solar

diy solar

BMS to Charge Controller

Khou

I have a lifepo4 280 amp hour made with 4 -3.2v cells. Using a 4s 200A bms. Where do I connect solar charge controller, to battery or bms?
Anyone have a simple schematic?

So the charge controller positive goes to the bms b+. Where does the negative from charge controller go

Charge controller +ve to battery +ve. Charge controller -ve to BMS. BMS should clearly indicate which cable goes to battery -ve and which goes to charge controller. Like eggo stated, P- is common.

Thank you for your help. Sorry, I'm new to using lifepo4 and bms, been using solar for a long time but using flooded batteries that I just connected charge controller directly to batteries, so I'm confused with BMS.
So trying to understand. I connect positive from charge controller to battery positive and charge controller negative to Bms P- ?

Thank you for your help. Sorry, I'm new to using lifepo4 and bms, been using solar for a long time but using flooded batteries that I just connected charge controller directly to batteries, so I'm confused with BMS.
So trying to understand. I connect positive from charge controller to battery positive and charge controller negative to Bms P- ?

Everything, chargers and loads, connects to BMS P-

Back