diy solar

diy solar

BoudgeRV 180 watt panels, Cookeville, TN

Loadtoad

I have 2 brand new BoudgeRV 180 watt panels. Never used, decided to go with much larger panels. $200 for the two of them. Located 20 miles from Cookeville, TN.

There is damage to one of the panel frames. Does not effect the glass at all. IMG_20211104_145814192.jpgIMG_20211104_145823074.jpgIMG_20211104_145838757.jpg

Out of 4 panels sent to me, one is flawless, the other one is the one pictured above and the other two were completely shattered. They are nice panels, just getting them is hit or miss. The damaged one the glass is flawless. I believe the damage was done at fed ex with a forklift tine.

Last edited:
It doesn't look like it will work for me. We are in the Sevierville area for a few more days and the wife is in tourist mode.
Something going on every day. good luck.

How do the shattered ones look?
I threw the one that arrived in the dumpster, the other one never made it to my home. Fed Ex sent it back before it got here because they trashed it and knew it. The damaged one I actually received looked good from just looking at the cardboard box but when I opened the box it was shattered into a thousand pieces.

Back