diy solar

diy solar

Bought an Alibaba battery I Like

Bob B

Emperor Of Solar
OK .... I bought the 100AH version of this battery ... and so far I am liking it. Sendon 100AH Bluetooth BMS It was $439.92 US including shipping.

The only issue I had was the shipping took longer than originally expected. It took 20 days to get it from the time I ordered.

If working with this company I would recomment working with Alice Dou ... she was VERY responsive to all my question and agreed to send and invoice thru PayPal so I could pay thru them.

I have tested the battery thru a couple of charge discharge cycles and it is performing with a capacity greater than 100AH with a 20A discharge rate. Initially the charge and discharge current was off compared to the external shunt type coulomb meter I connected to monitor. This was causing the % charge indicationto be wrong. .... but I found that the Bluetooth app has the ability to calibrate the amp reading and after doing the calibration the App indication is tracking within 1% of my external monitor. The BMS they installed is configured for a max 80A discharge and 50A charge rate .... I thought it was going to be 100A discharge, but the load I will be using it for does not require more than 20A. (They will customize whatever BMS capacity you want) They will also put a custom logo on the battery for no extra charge if you desire.
Initially cell #1 was lower than the others .... even after a full charge and discharge. I found that the BMS was configured to only balance while charging ... so I changed that and let the cells bottom balance. After that the individual cell voltages are tracking much closer ... then I set it back to only balance while charging. There is a setting to display the temperature in either centigrade or farenheit. This is after 100AH discharge before bottom balancing.
Full100AH_Used.jpg
This screen shot is the home screen on my Iphone ... the android app is a little different. They also sent me another app but I was unable to figure out how to get it from Chinese to English. I can post a configuration screen if anyone is interested.

I was very nervous about the order since this was my first order from an Alibaba provider. I would recommend negotiating with them to only pay 30% up front and the rest after you have a tracking number and the shipper has received the item.

If this battery continues to perform as it is now I will be ordering some for my camper with a higher amp BMS. If anyone is interested in contacting them I can send email info .... not sure how to send the Alibababa contact info but if you know how let me know.

Thanks for the update info and the pics. I went and dug into that company and their products, they hit my list for my next battery build. If anyone is interested, here is their "Home Page" on Alibaba which is also very informative btw. https://sendonups.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2700.icbuShop.88.16.faf35e14snnBNM

EDIT: Well couldn't help myself, more digging about and they have respectably priced 24V 300AH & 400AH batteries as well and will customize / adjust to need. So the real question will also fall on shipping & handling (to Canada, dunno if they do it free as well) , customs duties and all that 'stuff.

Last edited:
They are a Gold provider on Alibaba which is gives another level of assurance.

I'm assuming if i hooked up two of these in parallel, by simply 'naming' each BMS bluetooth output differently, i could still see each 'pack' data seperately?

Back