diy solar

diy solar

Bought from Shenzhen Basen via Alibaba

Did you parallel top balance the cells? The common commodity cells we buy are not matched for capacity. Don't know why your busbars are getting hot. Did you lightly sand the terminals. Also there will be a slight burr on one side of the busbar because the hole in them is stamped out. That slight burr needs to be sanded off.

Did you parallel top balance the cells? The common commodity cells we buy are not matched for capacity. Don't know why your busbars are getting hot. Did you lightly sand the terminals. Also there will be a slight burr on one side of the busbar because the hole in them is stamped out. That slight burr needs to be sanded off.
yes to all thank you

Don’t buy these cells they junk are not as advertised.
Used , physical damage , IR not matched.

They asked for

A second opinion from a qualified expert. (Must meet the following requirements, and the item must be available for the expert to examine in person.)
* The second opinion is on the expert's company letterhead, signed, and dated
* States the expert's years of experience in their field
* The second opinion must include a detailed explanation, from the expert, as to how the item received is different from what was originally described, what is wrong with the item, and what can be done to resolve the issue.
* Copies of the expert's credentials (ex. Expert's license in field or business card) must be provided along with the second opinion

Please send us the following documentation and any other relevant information to support your case within 3 days

A Life04 battery expert?

Last edited:
please provide a link to the storefront used as there are two suppliers named Basen on alibaba?

I thought I would start a thread on this company so others can add or learn from experiences from this company. I purchased (4) 280Ah cell from Shiela at Shenzhen Basen on 6/22. Communication was very good and at the time they offered a sale price of 5% off. They do list paypal on alibaba but pushed credit card as a better means. She did say that it would be a 4% charge for paypal. I went ahead with the credit card and it cleared and now i'm just waiting for them to be shipped. I will come back for more updates soon.
any updates?

Back