diy solar

diy solar

Brand New 4 Pack 3.2V 150Ah Qychex Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Cells for $550

mikekstitzel

Hi All, this is my first post, sorry if I am not doing it correctly. Does anyone have any experience with these batteries ? The price seems too low. I am moving from 6 lead acid deep cycle batteries to Lithium for my RV. I think 12 of these would do the trick if they are as advertised. I have 5 200 watt solar panels, and use Tristar for a controller. Unfortunatly everything is 12 volt.
Thank You in advance !

Hi All, this is my first post, sorry if I am not doing it correctly. Does anyone have any experience with these batteries ? The price seems too low. I am moving from 6 lead acid deep cycle batteries to Lithium for my RV. I think 12 of these would do the trick if they are as advertised. I have 5 200 watt solar panels, and use Tristar for a controller. Unfortunatly everything is 12 volt.
Thank You in advance !

TOO LOW ?? LOL .. they are about $200 too high ... I know right now the going rate for (4) 200aH 3.2V batteries from Alibaba delivered is about 425 ... and 280aH is about $540 ...

Back