diy solar

diy solar

Brand New ANT BMS 180A 16s / 48 Volt with LCD & Bluetooth / Temp Sensors

Alkaline

Solar Wizard
I have 2 brand new ANT BMS 16s / 48 volt. These are rated for 180A and include the Bluetooth module as well as the LCD screen.

originally i was planning on creating a 48 volt battery bank composed of 16 cells each and bought these 2 units. However, I downsized to just a single 24 volt bank instead.

The ANT bms are fully adjustable via bluetooth and also included 4 temperature sensors with both hot and cold temp cut-off. These will work great on a 48v volt / 16s lifepo4 setup.

Asking $135.00 each set.

Attachments

• ant-bms.jpg
    ant-bms.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 68
  • ant-bms2.jpg
    ant-bms2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 64
no i have not used this I went to a much smaller 4s setup, but I have used ant style BMS before they are very good.

I have 2 brand new ANT BMS 16s / 48 volt. These are rated for 180A and include the Bluetooth module as well as the LCD screen.

originally i was planning on creating a 48 volt battery bank composed of 16 cells each and bought these 2 units. However, I downsized to just a single 24 volt bank instead.

The ANT bms are fully adjustable via bluetooth and also included 4 temperature sensors with both hot and cold temp cut-off. These will work great on a 48v volt / 16s lifepo4 setup.

Asking $135.00 each set.
Hello from Idaho! Do you still have these? Thanks, Jerome

Back