diy solar

diy solar

Brands of LiFePo4 China

1thor

Hi There,

I'm Thorsten from Germany, we are planning to build a PV roof on the garage. We got Avancis Panels for a very small price (the transport).

Now we need to build a battery bank. 16 cells maybe 280 Ah. 48 volts.

Which batteries should i buy?

I read about it in a German forum and also here.

Can you recommend Cells, specifically the brand / manufacturer?

EVE, CATL, CALB and others, how are they to be classified in terms of quality and price?

Which brands to avoid

I have already read about Amy von Luyuan and had brief contact. She offers new EVE, 16 pieces DDP Germany 3200 $.
Are the cells worth your money? Are there altern

That is quite expensive. For comparison, I bought 8x 272Ah lishen from Qishou with DDP shipping to Poland (via rail). The price was ~850 USD with shipping. This was in December, received the batteries after 7 weeks, the weakest cell was 278Ah. Overall I was satisfied.

Lishen are in quality better then EVE ? Or the same ?

Qishou has actually no stock

They are the mostly the same in terms of internal parameters, they differ in appearance. Most unused lishen rate a bit more than the rated 272 so the capacity is also very similar.
I would pick based on availability and price and seller reputation, not battery manufacturer.

For 272-280ah, the price per cell should be around 70-80 USD (plus shipping). For reference (Germany should be the same as Poland) I paid 240 USD shipping.

Banszi, I think you purchased at a better time, prices seem to be in the 100 - 110$ range now :-(

That is quite expensive. For comparison, I bought 8x 272Ah lishen from Qishou with DDP shipping to Poland (via rail). The price was ~850 USD with shipping. This was in December, received the batteries after 7 weeks, the weakest cell was 278Ah. Overall I was satisfied.

Price chart for lithium for the past year.
1653576823734.png

Lishen are in quality better then EVE ? Or the same ?

Qishou has actually no stock

Amy is offering factory matched automotive grade cells complete with EVE test reports.
For any other that you don't get test reports for, be sure to order an extra cell. I speak from experience, I wish I had.
That's why I've ordered from Amy 6 times now.

Hi There,

I'm Thorsten from Germany, we are planning to build a PV roof on the garage. We got Avancis Panels for a very small price (the transport).

Now we need to build a battery bank. 16 cells maybe 280 Ah. 48 volts.

Which batteries should i buy?

I read about it in a German forum and also here.

Can you recommend Cells, specifically the brand / manufacturer?

EVE, CATL, CALB and others, how are they to be classified in terms of quality and price?

Which brands to avoid

I have already read about Amy von Luyuan and had brief contact. She offers new EVE, 16 pieces DDP Germany 3200 $.
Are the cells worth your money? Are there altern
At AMY https://szluyuan.en.alibaba.com/ the price of a cell ( EV quality ) with double busbar and 0,5mm separation comes to 158$ pc for 68 cells in CIF in a free port in Switzerland the whole insured until the destination.
For a security identical to Paypal but by credit card (less expensive) the trick is to indicate a deadline of delivery on the proforma invoice, because the credit card does not generally cover the transaction beyond one month! For my part, I have set it at November 1st, which gives me a sufficient buffer in case of dispute with the credit card.

Attachments

• Sans nom 2.pdfbattN°2.pdf
    275.1 KB · Views: 3
Back