diy solar

diy solar

Budget MPPT 12 volt 100amp have you tried this or do you own something

RobertC

12v @ 100a is pretty hefty. From what I see it'll turn PV power into battery power, so as long as you keep your expectations low it should work fine.

Do you really need 1200w of array to the batteries? 2 60a MPPT's would allow for redundancy and flexibility for about the same price and you can get more reliable brands.

12v @ 100a is pretty hefty. From what I see it'll turn PV power into battery power, so as long as you keep your expectations low it should work fine.

Do you really need 1200w of array to the batteries? 2 60a MPPT's would allow for redundancy and flexibility for about the same price and you can get more reliable brands.
I need to be able to engage a relay to turn on the 12 volt circuit when there is enough solar input to maintain 1200w If I can do this with 2 60amp MPPTs I would be ok with that. I was hoping someone had used this budget-friendly MPPT, possibly with pictures of it in action.
I am an affiliate website publisher, and so many people claim to have firsthand knowledge that is not true.
Thanks for your comment!

I own the ooycyoo 100al version and I really like my solar charger!! Just remember on a 12 volts setup 36 volts is the max pv input voltage..

Back