diy solar

diy solar

buy Bluetti AC50s for October delivery?

Website states all orders should be shipping today! I got my shipping information this morning. Whoop-whoop!

Windowspray: Good for you! After waiting 2 months and realizing they don't fill orders on a first come first serve basis, I cancelled my order. Estimated shipping dates on their website are a joke. Found their Customer Service(China Based) to be slow and dishonest. Instead I got the Jackery 500 during the anniversary sale for $424. If you watch Hobotechs review of the V2 version of the Jackery, despite being advertised at 518wh, he got 553 useable watt hours in his tests, 120wh more than the AC50S, implying that there is nearly a 600wh battery in this thing. The extra charge cycles of the Bluetti aren't a big deal for me. Jackery support is USA based, polite and responsive. I ordered online on a Monday, and received it that Friday. I have an AC100 which is OK, but I would not buy another Bluetti again.

Last edited:
Windowspray: Good for you! After waiting 2 months and realizing they don't fill orders on a first come first serve basis, I cancelled my order. Estimated shipping dates on their website are a joke. Found their Customer Service(China Based) to be slow and dishonest. Instead I got the Jackery 500 during the anniversary sale for $424. If you watch Hobotechs review of the V2 version of the Jackery, despite being advertised at 518wh, he got 553 useable watt hours in his tests, 120wh more than the AC50S, implying that there is nearly a 600wh battery in this thing. The extra charge cycles of the Bluetti aren't a big deal for me. Jackery support is USA based, polite and responsive. I ordered online on a Monday, and received it that Friday. I have an AC100 which is OK, but I would not buy another Bluetti again.
I don't blame you for going with Jackery.
Has the refund hit your credit card yet?

I will give them credit for nearly an instant refund via Paypal, the only thing in this process that was quick.
That is good.
They probably aren't worried about selling yours since it looks like the AC50S is also sold out on Amazon.

I understand about the supply chain situation, but that does not mean the fulfilment of orders should be haphazard.
It should be first come first served.
Bluetti mishandled this.

Back