diy solar

diy solar

buy Bluetti AC50s for October delivery?

Should I buy the AC50s with their 120W solar panel?
Right now it is bundled for $648.80 with possibly another 10% discount.

Thoughts?
They are currently sold out on the Bluetti website. They appear to be available on the Maxoak site, however, I think they are shipping from overseas.
It isn't clear how long it will take to get here, and that makes me nervous.
I don't really want to spend that much on a panel, however, at least I know it will work with my Bluetti AC50s.

Looks like the Jackery 100W panel is still available.
Pretty sure that will work with the AC50s.
But it is $300 which isn't exactly cheap. But you may be able to find a coupon code bringing the price down.

The AC50s + 120W panel is still available on the Bluetti website for $648.80 (or possibly $583.92 if you can get the 10% off coupon to stack).
That would make the panel $223.92

Bad News Folks. Inquired about my pre-ordered (Sept 17) AC50S. Only 150 units will be shipped the week of October 12. The next 1000 units won't ship till mid November. Beyond that, who knows? So unless you are among the lucky 150, don't expect to see yours anytime soon. Disappointing. :mad:

I sent an email yesterday to them yesterday but did not receive a response.

The order was charged to my credit card.
I am guessing they charged your credit card.
I will have to tell Chase that the I never received it and not pay the $.

Bad News Folks. Inquired about my pre-ordered (Sept 17) AC50S. Only 150 units will be shipped the week of October 12. The next 1000 units won't ship till mid November. Beyond that, who knows? So unless you are among the lucky 150, don't expect to see yours anytime soon. Disappointing. :mad:

Yep, looks like I missed the first shipment... Now says November 15th on their website.

I called and left a voicemail twice - once on Monday and once today.
No one called back.
I also sent an email.
No reply either.

The price has gone up $30 on their website.

With this lack of customer service, I plan on doing chargeback on my credit card when the statement comes later this month.

I am not going to take that risk.

I called and left a voicemail twice - once on Monday and once today.
No one called back.
I also sent an email.
No reply either.

The price has gone up $30 on their website.

With this lack of customer service, I plan on doing chargeback on my credit card when the statement comes later this month.

I am not going to take that risk.
You sent an email to what address?
I don't think that Bluetti has a phone so what number were you calling?
but they are good about answering emails.
Bluetti would give you a refund.

I called the number on their website. https://www.bluetti.com/pages/contact-us
702-551-2084

I replied to their email acknowledging my order. The email said to reply using their email if I have questions.
sales @ bluetti.com

and I just sent another one to service @ bluetti.com

I called the number on their website. https://www.bluetti.com/pages/contact-us
702-551-2084

I replied to their email acknowledging my order. The email said to reply using their email if I have questions.
sales @ bluetti.com

and I just sent another one to service @ bluetti.com
FACEBOOK MAXOAK REPRESENTATIVE.
hi, i am sorry for such trouble, pls contact us: info@maxoak.net ( if buy from Amazon or www.maxoak.net) and sale@bluetti.com or service@bluetti.com if buy from www.bluetti.com. ) i will ask our staff to keep an eye on your email. or you can also contact us on facebook. we have staff check the msg everyday. no worry, we will help to solve it.

This morning at 3:12 am I received a response to my email sent to service@bluetti.com
This morning at 5:05 am I received a response to my email sent to sale@bluetti.com
The emails were answered by people in China given the timestamps on them.
Also at 3:08 am Eastern Time, I received an email with my UPS tracking number.

I cannot wait to get this!

I had the same problem contacting them; I used the Bluetti site comment section and email, then after 3 attempts with no response, I contacted Maxoak, and got a reply from Bluetti. All is fine and I will wait till Nov 15th to get mine. I OK with the wait.

I am fine with waiting, but I do not want my credit card to be charged until the unit is shipped.

This morning at 3:12 am I received a response to my email sent to service@bluetti.com
This morning at 5:05 am I received a response to my email sent to sale@bluetti.com
The emails were answered by people in China given the timestamps on them.
Also at 3:08 am Eastern Time, I received an email with my UPS tracking number.

I cannot wait to get this!
Congrats! You are a member of the "lucky 150" group getting their unit in October. I'm not so lucky :(

Congrats! You are a member of the "lucky 150" group getting their unit in October. I'm not so lucky :(
I would not be too sure about that!

The UPS label was created at 12:07 am on October 15.
No further activity.

I will believe it when I see that UPS has received the shipment from Bluetti.

I would not be too sure about that!

The UPS label was created at 12:07 am on October 15.
No further activity.

I will believe it when I see that UPS has received the shipment from Bluetti.
Interesting you said that. I ordered an AC100 from them a couple of weeks ago. I never received any tracking info without having to ask for it from customer service (sale@bluetti.com) . They generated a label within a few days, but didn't ship it till over a week later. So maybe you're right.

Hey guys do you know where there is a Will or Hobotech review on the AC50S? I cannot seem to find one if it exists. Or do I just need to look at the older AC50 review and know that the 12v output is now regulated?

Hey guys do you know where there is a Will or Hobotech review on the AC50S? I cannot seem to find one if it exists. Or do I just need to look at the older AC50 review and know that the 12v output is now regulated?
As far as I know neither of them have a review of the new unit that has the regulated 12V output.
To differentiate the new units with this feature, Bluetti calls it the AC50s.

Interesting you said that. I ordered an AC100 from them a couple of weeks ago. I never received any tracking info without having to ask for it from customer service (sale@bluetti.com) . They generated a label within a few days, but didn't ship it till over a week later. So maybe you're right.
Good news.
UPS picked up my AC50s. I should receive it end of this week or early next week.

Will did a review of the AC50 which he didn't like and I thought was not accurate. He didn't like the unregulated 12V port which the AC50S corrected. He thought the charging was slow (no test results) even though it has an MPPT controller and charges around 120 watts, same as the Jackery 500. He said it was overpriced yet I got mine for $350(with a code) which is $150 less than the Jackery. Although the AC50S price was just increased to $429. He complained about the 300 watt inverter which of course is 200 watts less than the Jackery 500. The Bluetti has LG cells which probably means 1000 cycles or more....again better than the Jackery 500. So you decide. BTW, you won't be able to get an AC50S till AFTER November 15.

Last edited:
Back