diy solar

diy solar

Buyer beware !

I have the westinghouse one day it just up and quit running. It is under warranty but have not had time to go through the process
How many run-time hours did you get?

My local Costco is carrying the Generac GP1200i inverter/gen for $279...I need another gen like a need a hole in the head (I own what, 4? including the Honda EU2200i) but at that price, $100 less than AMZ, I just might spring for it, cuz, you never know!

Wife wanted Alfredo sauce and coconut water, so I volunteered for a Costco run. Generac safely hidden in the trunk, waiting for play day when I return to work tomorrow. Yes, I have issues! Called GP1200, but is 1000 running watts.

Wife wanted Alfredo sauce and coconut water, so I volunteered for a Costco run. Generac safely hidden in the trunk, waiting for play day when I return to work tomorrow. Yes, I have issues! Called GP1200, but is 1000 running watts.
Going to visit Costco today. That is a smoking deal.

Wonder if they have any left?

I had 2 Champions (duel fuel) & a Generac. Nothing but issues with the Champions (one burnt down my everything). Generac was solid. I wish I had a costco card as I just rented a gen for $102 for 3 days.... Damn thats a good deal

Going to visit Costco today. That is a smoking deal.

Wonder if they have any left?

Just saw a lone unit left yesterday at the Rhonert Park Costco...I was STILL tempted to score it, I mean..$279! I have a shopping problem!

Edit: Costco has seemingly replaced the Generac with the similar FIrman unit, but it's at $479? or somewhere thereabouts...wasn't interested in that.

Back