BYD BMS

Killing

I´am thinking about a hybrid inverter and maybe another, pure grid inverter. most hybrid inverters have a one-phase- power system.
at max. in Europe 3600W/220V, 16A AC.
Thats enough for the batteries and one string with 4KW PV is sufficient.

The second string can be used at the grid inverter. Later I will enlarge the PV generator on another roof and plug that
string in the grid-inverter, too.

Coda

I´am thinking about a hybrid inverter and maybe another, pure grid inverter. most hybrid inverters have a one-phase- power system.
at max. in Europe 3600W/220V, 16A AC.
Thats enough for the batteries and one string with 4KW PV is sufficient.

The second string can be used at the grid inverter. Later I will enlarge the PV generator on another roof and plug that
string in the grid-inverter, too.
I’m in a similar situation, though I have an almost useless 1kw grid tie system that was on the house when I bought it and I get some tiny payments from the electric company (it’s really almost nothing what they pay for a kwh though). So, Im going to upgrade to 4.5kw PV with a hybrid inverter (probably a Solis RHI 5KW 5G) which will give me an option to build a 16s1p 48v lifepo4 box later. I couldn’t care less about the £5 a month payments I get but once there is a battery everything will make sense.