diy solar

diy solar

CALB 3.2V 200AH LiFePO4 Source in US?

bcarpman

Hello,
I purchased 8 CALB 3.2V 200AH LiFePO4 batteries from a source on Alibaba. One of them has gone bad, and after several months trying to get a replacement cell and having no luck, I find myself needing my RV in a couple of weeks. Now I need a cell ASAP. Does anyone know of a source for these in the US (or somewhere with quick shipping)?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 3B4B9368-48E2-4A5D-BA62-1FD7D207819D.jpg
    3B4B9368-48E2-4A5D-BA62-1FD7D207819D.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1
Ok, looks like the answer to that is no, lol. How about a good source in general? "Lifepo4 BATT Store" aka blslifepo4battery.com is definitely not a good source, and any that I can find that will sell me 1 have no feedback at all.

Ok, looks like the answer to that is no, lol. How about a good source in general? "Lifepo4 BATT Store" aka blslifepo4battery.com is definitely not a good source, and any that I can find that will sell me 1 have no feedback at all.
My 2¢ for a vendor is ThriveEnergy on DH gate. I've placed 5 orders with them before. The prices are good, the shipping is free (read: built into the price and not added later), and they pack the cells for shipping VERY well. Try and talk to Daniel if you go with them, I was able to get him to price match within reason.

There are other good vendors on here that are recommended by a lot of people, but I have personally never used them.

Back