diy solar

diy solar

CALB grey batteries are not cheap in comparison, are they worth it?

Cells with thick casing like the CALBs might be a better option if there is vibration involved, ie vehicle installation. Looking elsewhere on the forum the metal case of the blue sleeved cells is connected to one of the terminals. All that stands between the shells of two adjacent cells is a thin layer of heat shrink wrap and the air gap (if there even is a gap between cells).

More tests proved it was just a ghost voltage. But I'd still add a bit more robust insulation anyway, just to be safe ;)

威尔在其中一部影片中提到,自从他开始制作影片以来,价格已大幅上涨。DIY是一个利基市场,但是一旦您建立了强大的YouTube之后,便开始超越供应链。我从没想过要用从中国订购的零件来制造自己的电池,但是这个站点使这些事情成为可能。

Will mentioned in one of the videos that the price had gone up significantly since he started doing videos on them. DIY is a niche, but once you develop a strong YouTube following you start outstripping the supply chain. I would’ve never thought to build my own battery with parts ordered from China, but this site makes those type of things possible.

I found a link from the Alibaba of Shenzhen BLS battery company. $449 including freight, 3-6 days of fast shipping.

I found a link from the Alibaba of Shenzhen BLS battery company. $449 including freight, 3-6 days of fast shipping.
Fast shipping is nice. For that price though I got 280ah aluminum case cells. My wait time is a lot longer though.

I could definitely see why some RVers pay a little more for the CALB cells. My batteries are for residential use and are not expected to move around. It’s a huge investment that you don’t want to take lightly.

Fast shipping is nice. For that price though I got 280ah aluminum case cells. My wait time is a lot longer though.

I could definitely see why some RVers pay a little more for the CALB cells. My batteries are for residential use and are not expected to move around. It’s a huge investment that you don’t want to take lightly.
They updated the price, 4pcs grade a CALB CA100 Cells only $399 , ship from the U.S. warehouse.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...6775.html?spm=a2747.manage.0.0.13de71d2wyfY1a

123223142.png

Back