diy solar

diy solar

Can Growatt SPF 3k LVM-ES 48 and SPF 5kES-48 inverters be used in the same system?

iMakerShop

I have a 240V split phase system built with two SPF 3000 LVM-ES running in parallel split phase mode. I'd like to add more inverters to support more 240V loads. I could put 2 or 4 more SPF 3k's up to get to 18kW (with more Ah in the 48v battery bank) but i was wondering if I could use 1 or 2 SPF 5000ES 48V inverters to power the 240V single phase loads.
My guess is "no" but given the phase synchronization logic and wiring look compatible, I was wondering if it may be possible.

I have a 240V split phase system built with two SPF 3000 LVM-ES running in parallel split phase mode. I'd like to add more inverters to support more 240V loads. I could put 2 or 4 more SPF 3k's up to get to 18kW (with more Ah in the 48v battery bank) but i was wondering if I could use 1 or 2 SPF 5000ES 48V inverters to power the 240V single phase loads.
My guess is "no" but given the phase synchronization logic and wiring look compatible, I was wondering if it may be possible.
The answer from Growatt was "no". I went another route....

Back