diy solar

diy solar

Can I add a 5th solar panel?

Santa

I have a suitcase panel 100w (no-name) that came with an all-in-one battery I bought years ago. (My all in one battery was stolen.) I think the panel is mono-crystalline because of the rounded corners. (The company I bought them from doesn't sell them any longer.) I also have (4) 100w polycrystalline panels. Can I add the suitcase panel to my system, and if so, how exactly? Can you have uneven numbers? The specs are basically the same for all panels.

I have a suitcase panel 100w (no-name) that came with an all-in-one battery I bought years ago. (My all in one battery was stolen.) I think the panel is mono-crystalline because of the rounded corners. (The company I bought them from doesn't sell them any longer.) I also have (4) 100w polycrystalline panels. Can I add the suitcase panel to my system, and if so, how exactly? Can you have uneven numbers? The specs are basically the same for all panels.
[/
I need more input. If the controller can handle the watts and or volts then yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice when you click reply, the field shows(quote) etc (quote)
He must've clicked inside YOUR quoted area when he hit reply, so his response was considered part of your previously quoted info, thus, when you clicked reply to him, nothing showed as his...

Back