diy solar

diy solar

can i upgrade a 280A battery bank with a 200A battery

so you do not recommend to parallel cells , only parallel groups packs of 16s cells, right ? It is too dangerous to parallel cells , right ?

even if it is equalizing very well the IR of a row, this is not recommended on long therm, right ?
All configurations carry risks for a cell internal short no matter the cell size. I will however ever parallel cells

but what is wrong if we parallel each cell and not the entire pack ?

see my picture below , how I added an infinite number of cells with parallel links on each cell, the endings should be better equalized on each series, I will do that

But I noticed that if I have randomly variations of IR in the same parallel row of cells, overall all cells are extremely well equalized in IR and this is foot too …

View attachment 56359
Are these the damaged cells you bought from from PWOD that are bulging?

Are these the damaged cells you bought from from PWOD that are bulging?

yes, 144 pcs all received bulged ! Can’t even use the bus bars, this is the link where I bought from PWOD and I supposed to get 310ah CATL grade A :

US $630.50 35% Off | PWOD 4-16PCS CATL 3.2V 310AH grade A lifepo4 battery RV 320AH battery pack RV and Solar Energy storage system EU US tax free

But I received cells that can’t even connect them with bus bars when opened the box from PWOD :

137B4014-4EE5-46F4-BAC2-6B6607F909E8.jpeg

definetly not grade A, as you can see :

0ACC963D-5539-414C-8B89-0658B9B1A093.png

B903DB3A-6CB2-4209-952D-635728CE846E.jpeg

I am talking about the batteries you have them all connected together in your post #10.

I am talking about the batteries you have them all connected together in your post #10.
Can you post a link ? What is post 10 ?!

batteries that are connected together are from a different seller and arrived in just 40 days to Europe in perfect shape .

open the images from above post . What is the question and what are your remarks ?!

but what is wrong if we parallel each cell and not the entire pack ?

see my picture below , how I added an infinite number of cells with parallel links on each cell, the endings should be better equalized on each series, I will do that

But I noticed that if I have randomly variations of IR in the same parallel row of cells, overall all cells are extremely well equalized in IR and this is foot too …

View attachment 56359
This one, it is post #10 of this thread we are in. So they are not the bad cells then, I see.

I could not see the bulge in the pictures in your post #10.
Mr Budd,

Can you see that the batteries from here are totally different with different terminals that are square and not rounded and they do not have the problems that PWOD cells have !

what is your question ?!

8923E56C-E6C3-4162-ADBF-0F4A3B0EDE36.jpeg

I got confused when I asked you if those batteries are the damaged one and you reply 'yes'.
So never mind.

I got confused when I asked you if those batteries are the damaged one and you reply 'yes'.
So never mind.
No problem… you asked if cells with problems are from PWOD and I said that yes, they are from PWOD and received them after 125 days of waiting and in that damaged shape all swollen

Back