diy solar

diy solar

Can the electrical grid handle a boom in electric vehicles?

Typical democrat orwellian control freak. We are only allowed to post at certain hours they see fit. Deviation from this will result in forced medication until comformance to mandated standards is achieved.
Go eat a big bag of dicks. Im an adult, nobody tells me when my bed time is or when Im allowed to get on the internet.
Algorithms...has anyone else ever been on the smart phone with someone and they say something about a video they watched and later that night the video pops up on your youtube page? Coinkydink? I don't think so! How far does this algorithm thinky reach? What about what we talk about on this website? Is google reading my post as I type these words? If I talk about a youtube channel and mention the name and subject matter of the channel or a specific subject, is the google algorithm powerful enough to make suggestions to other readers who make a post in the same thread?
It's happened to me several times with a couple of different people and I find it very disconcerting. So what I am going to do is mention a channel and video here and lets see how long it takes the algorithm to react and suggest that video to everyone who has already posted in this thread.
This is Beau and the subject is whistle blower.
Here goes...let me know if it pops up on your computer.

My current as well as previous 2 vehicles have been Hondas. All 3 manufactured in the USA.
Honda has never manufactured or sold muscle cars. I like the brand because they drive better than the competition in their class. Handling, stability, braking and safety ratings are all at the top of their segments. If reliability were the priority I would lean toward Toyota, but Honda is close enough on that
I havent owned anything you could call a muscle car since the '80's, Sparky. Id certainly love one again though I wouldnt drive it much. View attachment 111752
This ones at barrett jackson so its much nicer than mine but you get the idea. Mine was 3-4 years old when I got it, they were the last of the true muscle cars and the entire world laughs in the face of anyone belittling someone for owning one. These are incredibly desirable, now and then for that matter. I just find my Honda more practical at my age.
Okay be watching your youtube channel if you haven't already deleted you account.

Th
Thanks for confirming a point Ive been making for some time now, and dont act like you (or I) would be qualified to make such a calculation. I did not expect you to.
THE CONCLUSION HERE is that the claim of government and environmental ideologues that EV use is more environmentally friendly than ICE
vehicles is dead wrong. Its dead wrong and based on an incomplete data set. It compares the carbon output of a gasoline vehicle with the carbon output of an EV based only upon the existing grid and its various sources of energy.
WHAT THEY HAVE FAILED TO CONSIDER AND YOU JUST ADMIT IT YOURSELF THAT THEY HAVENT BUT MIGHT BE WORKING ON IT, IS ADDING TO THE EVs DAILY OPERATION COSTS, THE CARBON COST IN THE NEXT 30-40 YEARS OF:
Designing, manufacturing and installing literally millions of end user charging stations, mining the copper wire to connect them, and the copper for the cables that connect to the cars.
These figures are considered for the actual EVs why not the millions of charging stations?

The hundreds of thousands of yards of copper cable that will have to be buried or strung to upgrade the grid capacity, the solar panels to support the additional capacity. The concrete poured to rebury the lines. The construction work in all these installations is staggering.

The cables, the buildings, the turbines, the concrete poured, the transmission towers, all the manufacturing that will go into the additional power plants required. You made a career of this and tens of thousands of additional people like you will eventually be hired. Do you thimk building all these additional plants has no carbon cost?

NONE OF THIS IS ADDED IN CALCULATIONS WHEN THEY COMPARE EV TO ICE OPERATION.

CONVERSION TO EVs REQUIRES COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION OF OUR WHOLE INFRASTRUCTURE AND EVEN RAZING AND DISPOSAL OF GASOLINE INFRASTRUCTURE. NOT A BIT OF WHICH HAS BEEN CALCULATED AND ADDED TO THE CARBON OUTPUT OF EVs THAT ARE TOUTED AS MORE CARBON FRIENDLY.

WHY, OZARK, WHY?

WHY DONT YOU GIVE A DAMN THAT THIS WHOLE THING IS A FRAUD?
Dont forget the children. I am sure they love their "green" environment they live in. Perhaps this is what liberals want for their children also?

And

"It makes me feel like Im feeding the hungry... without giving them any food. Thank you, Tesla."

Dont forget the children. I am sure they love their "green" environment they live in. Perhaps this is what liberals want for their children also?
let me guess...you own a smart phone!

Geez you and Batshit are stupid!

@Batvette you there? Did it work? Okay check the frig. It might be in there.
Oh just stop it. Even in the extremely unlikely event with us 3000 miles apart youtube put that video in your feed at the same time as mine, there is zero reason you would have had to come here and post 2 replies to me about it with no previous mention by me about youtube, tropical storms, or anything of that nature.
Save us both the patronizing efforts. It appears forum admin is completely unconcerned about such creepy, lowbrow behaviour and youve gotten away with it.
On another note your unerring flaming liberal stances seem atypical for someone your age but could be explained by the location you moved to. Maybe it seems admirable to call yourself progressive when in the midst of a region traditionally filled with inbred mouth breathing crackers and rednecks. Or so those parts of the south are perceived. I know that in Texas many people would brand me a leftist because of views on some issues.
I have a funny feeling that immersed in true liberal areas like Portland, SFO or some northeast suburbs, sharing their woke visions would not seem so prudent.

EV are cool because they don't fart on everyone. why are so many ICE drivers so into farting on strangers? does it do something for them?

air pollution is another cost, one that is often externalized and downplayed.

EV is cool because I like breathing clean air ?

Oh just stop it. Even in the extremely unlikely event with us 3000 miles apart youtube put that video in your feed at the same time as mine, there is zero reason you would have had to come here and post 2 replies to me about it with no previous mention by me about youtube, tropical storms, or anything of that nature.
Save us both the patronizing efforts. It appears forum admin is completely unconcerned about such creepy, lowbrow behaviour and youve gotten away with it.
On another note your unerring flaming liberal stances seem atypical for someone your age but could be explained by the location you moved to. Maybe it seems admirable to call yourself progressive when in the midst of a region traditionally filled with inbred mouth breathing crackers and rednecks. Or so those parts of the south are perceived. I know that in Texas many people would brand me a leftist because of views on some issues.
I have a funny feeling that immersed in true liberal areas like Portland, SFO or some northeast suburbs, sharing their woke visions would not seem so prudent.
My age? How old am I?

Interesting discussion.

Back