diy solar

diy solar

Can you hard factory reset the ANT BMS?

XR680R

Does anyone know if you can hard rest the firmware? If you can, does anyone know the specific rain dance I need to know? I accidentally lost killed the app mid firmware update and bricked the newer 2021 ANT 400amp BMS.

Hi,
I had the same problem, pushed on installing the bms all chinese buttons to do an upgrade. Maybe next version is better, more translated in english or anything. My new ANT 320amp bms was bricked. Everything cleared!
Solution is you have to install the latest firmware that works! You can't choose a file! You have to write the name of the file manually in the place where it was (on fwupdate page in bms on first register in the left side is a white field you can point by cursor) in my case it was 16ZMUB00- then push big button to install

Good luck ?

Maybe next updates work better because the problem with temperatures already exists

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-11-17-40-14-150_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-11-17-40-14-150_com.alibaba.aliexpresshd.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 37
Hi,
I had the same problem, pushed on installing the bms all chinese buttons to do an upgrade. Maybe next version is better, more translated in english or anything. My new ANT 320amp bms was bricked. Everything cleared!
Solution is you have to install the latest firmware that works! You can't choose a file! You have to write the name of the file manually in the place where it was (on fwupdate page in bms on first register in the left side is a white field you can point by cursor) in my case it was 16ZMUB00- then push big button to install

Good luck ?
Hello friend, you could solve the problem, almost the same thing happened to me in my ant 180 amp 24s and I could not have any solution

Is there a way to access this BMS with a windows 10 computer? I have it hooked up using a serial port via USB but, having trouble with finding the right software.

Hi,

Good luck ?
I accidentally pressed random update buttons in the ant bms mobile app and now the bms isn't connecting, beeping, or powering off. Do you know how to fix this? You think I would need to somehow plug it into my computer?

Thanks,
Ben

PS This is my first battery build and I'm kind of stressing so even the littlest of ideas would help :).

Benblair23, you 'accidentally' reset the BMS to it's reset condition. Maybe. Not sure what you mean about 'powering off' since mine are always on. Are both on board LEDs off? Search and follow the 'turn on' instructions.

Back