diy solar

diy solar

Cannot get PC sinowealth software to read any parameters of Daly 30A BMS, but I can see "PC Master" get readings just fine so I know serial link works

tsenator

Help - I cannot get PC sinowealth software to read any parameters of Daly 30A BMS , but I can see "PC Master" gets reading from the Daly BMS so I know serial link works. (The BMS is Model Number BMS-ST030-303E)

I've downloaded multiple versions and all sorts of parameters and reloaded and rebooted PC. The software comes up and it says 'serial' link is up but I can never get it so get any data. I know the physical serial link/port works because I was able to get some data when I was using the PC Master software. But the PCMaster Software kind of s*cks, I can't change a lot of different parameters

Anyone have any suggestions ? I've loaded and unloaded so many times and versions nothing seems to work anymore .

Last edited:
Interesting . Looking other peoples bluetooth screenshots of their BMS it says "SH39F003" in the battery code section .... but mine (2nd screenshot) shows Battery Code of "20200306" interesting

1646328922620.png

Attachments

• BMS screenshot battery code.png
    BMS screenshot battery code.png
    420 KB · Views: 5
Back