diy solar

diy solar

Can't change setting 21 LV Cut Off in Growatt SPF 3000TL LVM-24P

SunPowered

I can't enter my own voltage in setting 21 Low DC cut-off voltage. As soon as I hit the enter button it reverts to 23.0V. I have tried battery type at 05 with both USE and US2 but no joy. What gives? FYI I have a DIY EVE 280AH 24V 8S with overkill BMS and not using communication (not sure if that is even possible with the overkill and the Growatt??)
Thanks in advance!

The low voltage cutoff might be keyed to one of the other settings such as low voltage alarm, transfer to Utility voltage or the low voltage delay setting. This could be that it allowing a difference like .2v between the two settings or that you can not have a lower alarm voltage than a shutoff voltage.

Good thought, you were right. I increased setting 12 "voltage point back to utility when SBU or Solar first is selected in setting 01". This was misleading because I selected Utility FIrst in setting 01, but evidently setting 21 is still tied to setting 12 in this case even so.

I'm good to go now, thanks! I really didn't want to operate with the cutoff at 23.0V!

Back