diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

Shoot I was hoping you were closer to Michigan so I could try to do something quick for you.
I will explain your situation to them tonight and see what I can get done for you.

Shoot I was hoping you were closer to Michigan so I could try to do something quick for you.
I will explain your situation to them tonight and see what I can get done for you.
Im in Wisconsin. Can your daughter drop off to me? I ordered 8 lishen. Im willing to switch or upgrade.

I will try to work out a swing into Wisconsin if I can get enough in that area that want cells to make it cheaper than shipping them

Ok folks....now one of the fine people in here has threatened to "Dox" me and my whole family. This in spite of starting off by saying he thinks

"I'm sorry for what im about to do, i really do see a good guy in you.
gave u time but cant wait any longer. u have 24 hrs from now (deadline 5:30 utc oct. 15 fri.) to fully refund all catl orders not received by customer (not recieve or ups return to king speed becus damage)

by all it means all. any partially unreceived or fully unreceived. even any that have been sent but arent received yet that didnt have new tracking sent after king speed repack after recall. (the fedex ones showing up that isnt deliver yet)

at deadline i will share everything i have bout u and is a lot. i mean everythng down 2 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

24 hr clock and i will dox everything i have. my purchase is included w/ this subgroup of orders and once im made whole i will let evryone else fend 4 self. lots of angry ppl out there. suggestion is 2 not let mr.xxxx fall off anuther bull in dealing with fallout from this. nobody else shud have 2 judge this rodeo, u know?

clock is running. no reply to ur responses 2 be made. no consideration 4 requests fulfilled. refund 2 be received or all ur & family info go 2 those holding the pitch forks. good luck"

What this guy asks is impossible for me to do. I am not independently wealthy. Even if the supplier agreed tonight to do complete refunds, there is no way it would meet his deadline.

What he is threatening is a cyber crime.

I hope you can out whichever is trying this crap.
I cant say what I really want to because my posts keep getting deleted as threatening, political or racist.
Good luck bud.

One of the guys that was involved with these CATL cells from the bad supplier and his shipments were never delivered, filed a claim with UPS and it was approved. So that process may well be worth pursuing for the guys that had that happen.
The money was sent to the sender though and I just found out about this and have to get with the sender to get them to do the refund.

Last edited:
One of the guys that was involved with these CATL cells from the bad supplier and his shipments were never delivered, filed a claim with UPS and it was approved. So that process may well be worth pursuing for the guys that had that happen.
The money was sent to the sender though and I just found out about this and have to get with the sender to get them to do the refund.
So ups refunded the money from the recalled ones? But they sent the refund to the supplier?

Does anyone know if the packages were insured for the actual value? The default is $100.
And are they talking about recalled boxes or just missing ones? If they were recalled, how could UPS pay anything?

Does anyone know if the packages were insured for the actual value? The default is $100.
And are they talking about recalled boxes or just missing ones? If they were recalled, how could UPS pay anything?
I believe his were missing somehow. But filing a complaint with UPS would, I think, either get an investigation or more information about just who recalled them. So far the supplier, who obviously doesn't appear to be trustworthy, is indicating that they do not know anything about them being recalled and that it must be the shipping forwarder doing that or else someone in the US after they reached port.....I do know that there was at least one container that had a fire and the boxes in that container are ending up going in strange directions and being re-boxed and all kinds of crap. That info did not come from only this problem supplier either.

Last edited:
My cells were recalled. I will file a claim with UPS if you think that will help our case. I'll post back here after I learn more.

My cells were recalled. I will file a claim with UPS if you think that will help our case. I'll post back here after I learn more.
I really don't know if it will help a lot but I know it can't hurt. If nothing else they may be able to give a bit more clarity on this.
My discussion with the international rep I talked to at UPS dealt more with the ones delivered destroyed.

I was unable to file a claim as none of the required options applied to shipments being recalled by the sender.

What problem are you trying to report? Required*

• This package is lost.
  • This package is damaged.
  • Collect on Delivery (C.O.D.) was not paid.

Select the item below that best describes the package issue Required*>
  • Package was left at the address and it cannot be located.
  • Delivery was to an incorrect address
  • Delivery was to a neighbor or alternate address and cannot be retrieved
  • The receiver is disputing the signature obtained at delivery and does not have the package
  • Customer attempted to collect from an Access Point or retail location and the package was not there
  • Signature was required at delivery and no signature is provided

The person I talked to at UPS in the international division, said that a call to the number I listed above would allow you to talk to an actual person and describe the situation. It sound like you ended up at the webpage filling out a form and not actually talking to anyone.

Back