CATL 271Ah cell issues.

Rob Cameron

CTC conversion
The poster that suggested Google Form for gathering the information on the number of cells in each catagory has been kind enough to take on doing that for me. I think it will be ready very soon.
Can you share that list at some point or verify that we/I am on the list for my cells? I was left off of a list early on. Thank you.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Thank you for staying at this and not assuming another identity and deserting us Michael. I know you get a LOT of guff and I wouldnt want to be in your shoes
Honestly, as much as some of the things said hurt and, in my opinion, are totally unfair to me, I have never once considered doing that.
Nor have I considered filing for bankruptcy in order to get out from under the Lishen cell problem. That is just not me.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Can you share that list at some point or verify that we/I am on the list for my cells? I was left off of a list early on. Thank you.
I am sure I can share a modified list. The form itself may contain real names and email addresses and some would not want put out into public and I would not want to do that to anyone.

Rob Cameron

CTC conversion
I am sure I can share a modified list. The form itself may contain real names and email addresses and some would not want put out into public and I would not want to do that to anyone.
understood. if you can verify I am on the list to get my four cells corrected, etc. I would appreciate it.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
understood. if you can verify I am on the list to get my four cells corrected, etc. I would appreciate it.
The guy doing that for me(who I can not than enough for helping out) will send me the list and then I will post what info I think is ok to post here.
Also, I believe he will be posting the link to go to the form and fill out your info on here.

Surferdudemi

Solar Enthusiast
Here's the draft form. Before anyone fills it out, willing to entertain comments on any additional info to add. This is the list of questions that Michael and I narrowed it down to. You can request a copy of your responses (at the bottom of the form) and you should be able to edit your responses later.

The responses will be automatically dumped into a worksheet that I'll forward to Michael after some period of time. There's no way around entering your email address and name, that I can think of, as Michael will need that to match against his list. But I won't expose the responses on here. You're welcome to try to find the response worksheet if you want to test Google's security, but I have not permitted it to anyone (i.e., it's private).

Just doing this to help resolve the situation. I don't have a horse in this race as I picked up my cells from on-hand stock months ago.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
If you have a cell that fits into more than one of the categories, put in in the one that would be the highest priority (so the one that is most likely to get it replaced or a refund) and then maybe put the additional condition in brackets?

Bob B

Photon Sorcerer
Kinda weird when I search Alibaba for that provider there are 2 with the same name. One on Ali for 4 years and not too bad of rating .... the other only 1 year and poor rating.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Kinda weird when I search Alibaba for that provider there are 2 with the same name. One on Ali for 4 years and not too bad of rating .... the other only 1 year and poor rating.

Not sure if they are the same company or not but the one that has been around years is the one that I vetted and placed the orders with. Never saw the other one back when I was vetting them.

scmbmw

35EE0FDE-3C47-4F45-832B-66A8F06C0655.pngMy tracking numbers have aged out of the UPS system. They never went live and are now no longer found.

Made in North Pole

Off-grid Addict
You should add the number of cells with scratched QR codes. I guess that is a problem for those of us that ordered for brand new, grade A cells only to end up with scrap.
Here's the draft form. Before anyone fills it out, willing to entertain comments on any additional info to add. This is the list of questions that Michael and I narrowed it down to. You can request a copy of your responses (at the bottom of the form) and you should be able to edit your responses later.

The responses will be automatically dumped into a worksheet that I'll forward to Michael after some period of time. There's no way around entering your email address and name, that I can think of, as Michael will need that to match against his list. But I won't expose the responses on here. You're welcome to try to find the response worksheet if you want to test Google's security, but I have not permitted it to anyone (i.e., it's private).

Just doing this to help resolve the situation. I don't have a horse in this race as I picked up my cells from on-hand stock months ago.

Surferdudemi

Solar Enthusiast
Looks like a few people have filled out the questionnaire. If you have any issues with it, please PM me and I'll take a look. Don't want to clutter up this thread with more commentary than necessary.
Thanks

Kwttom

Looks like a few people have filled out the questionnaire. If you have any issues with it, please PM me and I'll take a look. Don't want to clutter up this thread with more commentary than necessary.
Thanks
Is this form for those that ordered 310AH cells and never received due to sender recall as well?

Mightymach

Solar Enthusiast
I escalated the refund requests I put in with Alibaba to the dispute stage now.

@Michael B Caro

Are you disputing ALL cells/orders?
Since you have disputed, what is the spread sheet for? How does this spreadsheet differ from the PM we sent or the emails you requested we send to your created email? Also, you said younwould be contacting people directly to give another email address to. Didnyou do this? I never heard from you.

Are you within your window to dispute with alibaba?

b_cummings

Solar Enthusiast

I have submitted my shipment info to the Google form. @Michael B Caro