diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

If your cells are still in transit and you’re under 6 months, you really should notify your credit card company and start the claim process.
Lol, thank you but I am well past the 60 days.

Michael has replied and given me more information. I'm, more or less, committed at this point due to how old my order is. All good.

Michael, I sent you another PM that I am waiting on a response to your PM sent a few weeks ago, needing to know the status of my order (details in PM)_. Please respond. To date I don't have a tracking number or confirmation they were ordered,

I never received bus bars or hardware for my cells, the cost of which was included in the price I paid. Michael never responded to my PM about the missing parts.

Just finished top balancing and capacity testing, and got 268ah out of what should have been 280ah cells. I'm not going to even bother trying to contact Michael about this.

My day job for the last decade has been business to business sales and customer service. Issues happen, but ignoring customers is flatly unacceptable.

I wish Michael luck in his future endeavors, but he definitely won't get any more business from me.

Michael it has been over 30 days now since you "escalated the claim" plus you have not posted publicaly for 2 weeks. I guess it is safe to assume those of us who paid paypal Friends and Family are screwed.
Tightly screwed. However, miracles do happen.

Michael it has been over 30 days now since you "escalated the claim" plus you have not posted publicaly for 2 weeks. I guess it is safe to assume those of us who paid paypal Friends and Family are screwed.
I've been waiting for 2 months now for some sort of response, have messaged every 2 weeks, and have not heard anything. I ordered 12 cells, 4 can be used 8 are damaged, 3 were dropped in their posts and cracked the seals at the top and electrolyte leaked out remaining 5 have damage to their tops and sides so that they cannot be trusted to be safely put into use. Spent 125 per cell, out 1000. Have not heard anything. It looks like many of us are screwed.

Any updates.... Bump.... lol. I would like to stay optimistic, however any news would be appraciated. I almost miss the massive amount of ridiculous comments from day to day.

When I purchased from him I used a credit card, and he sent me a link from another company of his, it is https://mapadpros.com/

Yeah .... I think advertising is where is primary focus is .... that site is Map Ad Pros .....

I don't know if there is any overlap with us here on that Ad site, but on the Big Boss Battery site, he is bragging about what a bang up job he has done on this forum.

Sadly, I tried organizing a list of everyone affected by Michael. I was put on absolute blast by desperate people here hoping to get their money back by not agitating Michael. You would have thought I was the one that ripped people off and Michael was making things right out of pocket.

For what its worth. I finally received tracking numbers on my replacement cells last week. My messed up cells came from his "main supplier" and it still took 2 months to straighten out.

Sadly, I tried organizing a list of everyone affected by Michael. I was put on absolute blast by desperate people here hoping to get their money back by not agitating Michael. You would have thought I was the one that ripped people off and Michael was making things right out of pocket.
AKA Gazoo?

Gave up long ago
I'm out almost $1000, while for some that might not be too bad of a hit, being on a fixed income it hits me pretty hard. I intended to use 8 of them to build a pack for someone's camper, and use the profit from that to pay for the 4 I planned on keeping and using. Didn't quite work out as planned.

That’s almost as bad as those who stole money from him via contacting PayPal/CC for disputes. Those thief’s!
I would have filed a claim had it been me and I posted in Mightymachs' thread I was not recommending or suggesting anyone go past the dispute period.

Personally I would have waited until a week or so before the time had run out to file a claim with the hopes Michael would resolve this mess before then.

I became very angry when he started calling people thieves. I understood his logic at the time but calling people thieves didn't help his reputation and added more fuel to the fire. I also think much less of him for calling people thieves.

@Michael B Caro, 3 weeks have passed without an update. Has any progress been made to correct these CATL debacle issues? I was amongst those who received nothing which is reflected in the tracking information; that seems like it should be a cut and dry refund from your seller? Can you refund my un-delivered order?

@Michael B Caro, 3 weeks have passed without an update. Has any progress been made to correct these CATL debacle issues? I was amongst those who received nothing which is reflected in the tracking information; that seems like it should be a cut and dry refund from your seller? Can you refund my un-delivered order?
You and me both man, I'm in the same boat as you.

Back