diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

#NeverForget, i would like to think someone is still looking into this over seas. Very optimistic i know
Michael could have made this right by taking a second out on any property he owned. When he was complaining about not sleeping well I suggested he take advantage of all time highs in equity and all time lows in mortgage rates.

We will never know the full scope of fraud involved because too many Fanboys were too quick to defend him and attack anyone trying to get answers.

This is fraud and perhaps it's time someone notify the FBI as it occurred over state lines. The IRS may be another good option; after all that's what brought down all capote.

Michael could have made this right by taking a second out on any property he owned. When he was complaining about not sleeping well I suggested he take advantage of all time highs in equity and all time lows in mortgage rates.

We will never know the full scope of fraud involved because too many Fanboys were too quick to defend him and attack anyone trying to get answers.

This is fraud and perhaps it's time someone notify the FBI as it occurred over state lines. The IRS may be another good option; after all that's what brought down all capote.
once again, if you feel that hurt, go to a lawyer.
that is a world apart from blaming the moderators here.

If you filed with paypal for a refund and it escalated to the point paypal got involved, they required an IC3 report (a report submitted to the Internet Crime Complaint Center in the US) before you could get a refund, so those who got paypal refunds, the FBI part has already been done thru the IC3. So that part is done.

We need to keep spreading the word. If anyone asks where or who to buy cells from we need to make sure that it is clear no one should buy from him. Link them back to forum posts and tell them to stay far away from him. I doubt we'll be getting our money back so we should make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else

That's why the group buy area was removed.
So that it never happens here again.
Yes. But I mean people on Facebook in Facebook groups. Or when people post on here or other forums about who to buy from. Tell them to steer clear of Michael and provide them with the evidence. It sucks that that thread was removed and not just frozen since now we can't link them to it. But we can do the best we can to make sure others aren't scammed by him

Back