diy solar

diy solar

CATL 271Ah cell issues.

I ordeered 52 310AH CATL cells May 6th and received tracking UPS # July 8 and tracking stated "check back tomorrow until last week. Package finally showed to be scheduled for delivery tomorrow Thursday 9/9/2021 but looking closer the shipment appeared significantly under weight and was suddenly recalled to sender...... Started looking around on the threads and see all this. Sent a message to Michael a few minutes ago but to be honest REALLY freaked out. Now what?

Updated list of CATL emails received:

tiger666
Ludditeal
Montueverde
MIGHTYMACH
Umatillab24
MIKEHI
jkd
p40whk
tbuechner
acacia987
Glen26
gilatm
MrMr1
wargames
peterbylt
xTratrestial
B_Cummings
eugenesan
Frosty1
Brewman (sorry I missed you on the first list after already telling you I had received your email)
AER
podilamaya
Kevox

Additions:
bullygoat
Fordguy64

David S ---- Sending pictures on Tuesday​

scmbmw----- Has not received cells yet but will notify when they arrive

There is one other I have received pictures from but I don't think he come on here at all.
If you have sent an email and do not see your name let me know please.
My name is not on the list. I emailed you pictures and mentioned we had to reject 3 boxes (12 cells).

I ordeered 52 310AH CATL cells May 6th and received tracking UPS # July 8 and tracking stated "check back tomorrow until last week. Package finally showed to be scheduled for delivery tomorrow Thursday 9/9/2021 but looking closer the shipment appeared significantly under weight and was suddenly recalled to sender...... Started looking around on the threads and see all this. Sent a message to Michael a few minutes ago but to be honest REALLY freaked out. Now what?
Working on it.
I don't see how there could be a problem with any that were recalled without delivery but working on it.

Send me an email to the email address I listed so that I can forward it to the supplier

Sorry to post here but haven't heard from you Michael in awhile . Where are we at with the 272 lishens's, I ordered 16 and a 250 bms as well. Could we get some info in the other group please? Or PM me with some info privately. Again sorry for the thread hijack. Thank You

Sorry to post here but haven't heard from you Michael in awhile . Where are we at with the 272 lishens's, I ordered 16 and a 250 bms as well. Could we get some info in the other group please? Or PM me with some info privately. Again sorry for the thread hijack. Thank You
No problem.

Working on it.
I don't see how there could be a problem with any that were recalled without delivery but working on it.
But there is a significant problem, as of right now, I'm out $7,229.25 with no cells or the BMS's I ordered from you......

But there is a significant problem, as of right now, I'm out $7,229.25 with no cells or the BMS's I ordered from you......
I am well aware there is a significant problem. Since the cells were never delivered I can not see any problem with getting it taken care of but it will take some time I am sure. I am working on it.

I haven't been watching this thread until a day or two ago... and realized there were issues.

My CATL 310AH cells are still on track to be delivered this coming Friday. I sent my UPS information to Michael's debacle email address; my UPS shipment has not been canceled/recalled and I have not received any recommendations on how to proceed. It sounds like all the other CATL 310 orders that have been arriving are either beat up or unlabeled & used/abused cells.

I am wondering what the recommended process is right now; should I call and have UPS hold the package, should I refuse delivery, should I accept the package and go from there?

I haven't been watching this thread until a day or two ago... and realized there were issues.

My CATL 310AH cells are still on track to be delivered this coming Friday. I sent my UPS information to Michael's debacle email address; my UPS shipment has not been canceled/recalled and I have not received any recommendations on how to proceed. It sounds like all the other CATL 310 orders that have been arriving are either beat up or unlabeled & used/abused cells.

I am wondering what the recommended process is right now; should I call and have UPS hold the package, should I refuse delivery, should I accept the package and go from there?
At this point I think I would just refuse delivery. There have been some deliveries that were much better than others, but none that were as they should be.

Back