CATL purchases from Michael B Caro

lolailando

Solar Enthusiast
I believe I said "over" 300 cells. I told the supplier I would take at least 300 cells and I know that I sold at least that many and probably a few more.
Michael I sent you a private message weeks ago. I am probably the first person to put a dispute on the creditcard before you showed up in the forum after your disappearance. I am willing to lift the dispute if you answer me and we negotiate an agreeable discount amount. Im not here to screw you but I also do not want to get screwed.

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
Michael I sent you a private message weeks ago. I am probably the first person to put a dispute on the creditcard before you showed up in the forum after your disappearance. I am willing to lift the dispute if you answer me and we negotiate an agreeable discount amount. Im not here to screw you but I also do not want to get screwed.
Message sent

Michael B Caro

Photon Sorcerer
The shipping company, but without the proper lithium battery labeling, I don't think they will take any form of responsibility, and rightfully so. They didn't have instructions (labels) on how to handle those packages properly, so technically they're not really at fault for the damage.

The "at-fault" party here would be, depending on how you look at it, Michael or his vendor, or both. Michael is the "sales agent" in the United States for those batteries, I would argue that it's his responsibility to make sure that his vendor is labeling them properly for his sales in the States. The batteries were purchased from Michael, and the order was fulfilled by him, through another company, so it really doesn't matter where he got the cells, it's his butt on the line because he's the one selling them.

All of this could be over very quickly with one word. Bankruptcy.
I am very confident that all of my communications have indicated that if there are problems I will work with the supplier to get it made right. And that is what I am doing.

Yes, bankruptcy would get it over quickly. But is NOT something I am considering.
I am working my tail off to get this resolved.
Was up until 2:30 in the morning last night messaging the supplier and Alibaba trying to get firm commitment on compensation