diy solar

diy solar

CDC declares Covid19 increases the chances of diabetes by 2.5X in 18 and under!

Yup, don't believe the CDC or other medical researchers.. We get it..

Perhaps an ivermectin lollipop would make you feel better?

I think it is appropriate that people not much smarter than farm animals should use farm animal medicine.
What a piece of work! The CDC has been saying from the beginning they don't know the long-term consequences of a Covid infection. The research beings to roll in (this is the tip of the spear) and he says the CDC can't be trusted! Profound idiocy.

You remind me of my next door neighbor.
He's pro-vaccine and zealous about it like you are.
His son did not want to be vaccinated. And when he got covid, he wouldn't tell his father because he knew he would go ballistic.
The son got worse and entered the hospital. Yet he still didn't tell his Dad.
The son died.
What if the father had been reasonable ? His son probably would have told him.
And we could have rushed him the treatments I had; and I have them all.
Would the son have died ?
I doubt it, but you keep mocking everyone that would rather use common sense than obey the ruling class.

One thing I've noticed about you is a total lack of empathy and compassion for anyone who doesn't live by your rules.

Yup, don't believe the CDC or other medical researchers.. We get it..

Perhaps an ivermectin lollipop would make you feel better?

I think it is appropriate that people not much smarter than farm animals should use farm animal medicine.
What a piece of work! The CDC has been saying from the beginning they don't know the long-term consequences of a Covid infection. The research beings to roll in (this is the tip of the spear) and he says the CDC can't be trusted! Profound idiocy.
Dont question, blind faith and just follow that leader anywhere they take you.

Of course I am sure you two mouth pieces have read the study and actually know what it says and are not just balking at the idea that someone questioning the narrative.

Here is the report. Maybe give it a read and stop being so reactionary and protective of the narrative.

Among 80,893 patients with COVID-19 in the IQVIA database, the mean age was 12.3 years, 50.1% were female, and 0.7% were hospitalized at their index COVID-19 encounter (Table 1). Among 439,439 patients with COVID-19 in HealthVerity, the mean age was 12.7 years, 50.1% were female, and 0.9% were hospitalized at their index encounter. Diabetes was coded in 0.08% (IQVIA) and 0.25% (HealthVerity) of claims for patients with COVID-19, with the majority of diabetes diagnoses for type 1 or type 2 (IQVIA, 94.1%; HealthVerity, 94.0%). In comparison, 0.03% (IQVIA) and 0.19% (HealthVerity) diabetes cases were coded among those without COVID-19. DKA was reported in 48.5% (IQVIA) and 40.2% (HealthVerity) of patients with COVID-19 and diabetes; these proportions were higher than DKA reported in patients with diabetes without COVID (IQVIA: non-COVID 13.6%; ARI 22.0%; non-ARI 27.5%; HealthVerity: 29.7%).

Of course I am sure you two mouth pieces have read the study and actually know what it says and are not just balking at the idea that someone questioning the narrative.
One of the silly alt-right favorite words.. "narrative" or "agenda"

Here is the report. Maybe give it a read and stop being so reactionary and protective of the narrative.

Among 80,893 patients with COVID-19 in the IQVIA database, the mean age was 12.3 years, 50.1% were female, and 0.7% were hospitalized at their index COVID-19 encounter (Table 1). Among 439,439 patients with COVID-19 in HealthVerity, the mean age was 12.7 years, 50.1% were female, and 0.9% were hospitalized at their index encounter. Diabetes was coded in 0.08% (IQVIA) and 0.25% (HealthVerity) of claims for patients with COVID-19, with the majority of diabetes diagnoses for type 1 or type 2 (IQVIA, 94.1%; HealthVerity, 94.0%). In comparison, 0.03% (IQVIA) and 0.19% (HealthVerity) diabetes cases were coded among those without COVID-19. DKA was reported in 48.5% (IQVIA) and 40.2% (HealthVerity) of patients with COVID-19 and diabetes; these proportions were higher than DKA reported in patients with diabetes without COVID (IQVIA: non-COVID 13.6%; ARI 22.0%; non-ARI 27.5%; HealthVerity: 29.7%).

You don't trust the science.. we get it... but we both know when you get really sick you're going to run to the nearest doctor or hospital and beg them to use all their science to save you.. that is, the science you don't trust.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.. and I'm not sure about the universe. _Paraphrasing Albert Einstein

That would describe a church, such as the church and religion of "follow the science and dont question it" of which you seem to be a devout parishioner

Science is not a religion genius.. And by your own stupid definition, you're using SCIENCE to post your stupid comments. You use SCIENCE every time you get into your car, get on an airplane, or post on the internet.

And if you don't trust science, why would you advocate for a drug created by science? Dumb dumb dumb.

You don't trust the pharmaceutical companies who made the vaccine for covid, but you trust the pharmaceutical companies who make ivermectin?

ROFLMAO.. Seriously, the level of stupid in that logic defies explanation.

SO?????? How does the CDC lose credibility? They cited the study. It says what it says.

Would you prefer if they just didn't inform us of developments? And why are you just highlighting the IQVIA numbers and not the Healthverity numbers? The DKA numbers are quite dramatic but you ignore those.

You missed this quote:

New diabetes diagnoses were 166% (IQVIA) and 31% (HealthVerity) more likely to occur among patients with COVID-19 than among those without COVID-19 during the pandemic and 116% more likely to occur among those with COVID-19 than among those with ARI during the prepandemic period.

SO?????? How does the CDC lose credibility? They cited the study. It says what it says.

Would you prefer if they just didn't inform us of developments? And why are you just highlighting the IQVIA numbers and not the Healthverity numbers? The DKA numbers are quite dramatic but you ignore those.
I guess a year and a half of inactivity with schools, gyms, team sports and every other activity shut down didnt have an impact on general health and obesity. Neither would the push to use delivery services from restaurants instead of buying fresh food from a grocery store. None of that would have had an impact on the rate of diabetes, right. Only possible cause has to be covid. Not adjusting for race, socioeconomic status, nothing. Just has to be covid. No mention of any other risk factors. Did you gain any weight in the past year and a half? oh never mind, It has to be covid that caused your diabetes.

If your the CDC you really should make sure the report actually covered all the bases before you start parroting it out to the public, unless of course you dont care and just want to throw out as much crap as you can to support the narrative.

It just has to be covid.
Science is not a religion genius.. And by your own stupid definition, you're using SCIENCE to post your stupid comments. You use SCIENCE every time you get into your car, get on an airplane, or post on the internet.

And if you don't trust science, why would you advocate for a drug created by science? Dumb dumb dumb.

You don't trust the pharmaceutical companies who made the vaccine for covid, but you trust the pharmaceutical companies who make ivermectin?

ROFLMAO.. Seriously, the level of stupid in that logic defies explanation.
and back to the strawman arguments. You dont read you just strawman the hell out of anything you can.

As I said in another thread: Im done with this chit chat zone. You two nearly dead keyboard warriors desperately need to get better things to do in your life. I keep getting pulled back into his shit hole with you shit hole people @Dhasper and @MurphyGuy

Never to be seen again in these parts.

I guess a year and a half of inactivity with schools, gyms, team sports and every other activity shut down didnt have an impact on general health and obesity. Neither would the push to use delivery services from restaurants instead of buying fresh food from a grocery store. None of that would have had an impact on the rate of diabetes, right. Only possible cause has to be covid. Not adjusting for race, socioeconomic status, nothing. Just has to be covid. No mention of any other risk factors. Did you gain any weight in the past year and a half? oh never mind, It has to be covid that caused your diabetes.

If your the CDC you really should make sure the report actually covered all the bases before you start parroting it out to the public, unless of course you dont care and just want to throw out as much crap as you can to support the narrative.

It just has to be covid.

and back to the strawman arguments. You dont read you just strawman the hell out of anything you can.

As I said in another thread: Im done with this chit chat zone. You two nearly dead keyboard warriors desperately need to get better things to do in your life. I keep getting pulled back into his shit hole with you shit hole people @Dhasper and @MurphyGuy

You are just watching more V Prasad YouTube’s aren’t you? Decided not to post it this time but pretend it was your thought. I know for a fact you couldn’t read a study and the cherry picking of the study summary has a certain you tube personality written all over it.

I guess a year and a half of inactivity with schools, gyms, team sports and every other activity shut down didnt have an impact on general health and obesity.
Actually, it did.. The researches said there was some effect but I forgot the details. Of course, you don't believe researchers right?

Neither would the push to use delivery services from restaurants instead of buying fresh food from a grocery store. None of that would have had an impact on the rate of diabetes, right.
Most grocery stores, even the tiny ones in my little town, offer curbside pickup.... Our family does not eat at restaurants or use delivery services. The only thing that changed about our shopping was that my wife didn't have to get out of her car.. kind of liked it actually, especially during the winter.

As I said in another thread: Im done with this chit chat zone.

I'm not a believer in religion, but if there was ever a time for prayer, now's the time! We can only hope...

Wow .... @Dhasper and @MurphyGuy ..... and a couple of others that must not have found this thread .... You guys really need to get a grip ..... or get back into therapy ... or get back on your meds to get your visceral anger and intolerance under control.

With a quick look at the data, I can think of AT LEAST on more thing that could explain this .... Maybe the reason those kids were susceptible to Covid in the first place was because they were pre-diabetic. It could be kinda a chicken or egg thing.

Why are you guys totally unable to see things a different way than the official narrative? As I posted before ... questioning the science is how science works and moves forward .... attempts to silence anyone who questions the data is just ridiculous .... but somehow I think you are probably just smugly happy with yourselves ... What a shame.

Maybe it was a mistake of moderation on the forum to ignore such overt personal attacks and name calling that are you guys do so routinely.

Wow .... @Dhasper and @MurphyGuy ..... and a couple of others that must not have found this thread .... You guys really need to get a grip ..... or get back into therapy ... or get back on your meds to get your visceral anger and intolerance under control.

With a quick look at the data, I can think of AT LEAST on more thing that could explain this .... Maybe the reason those kids were susceptible to Covid in the first place was because they were pre-diabetic. It could be kinda a chicken or egg thing.

Why are you guys totally unable to see things a different way than the official narrative? As I posted before ... questioning the science is how science works and moves forward .... attempts to silence anyone who questions the data is just ridiculous .... but somehow I think you are probably just smugly happy with yourselves ... What a shame.

Maybe it was a mistake of moderation on the forum to ignore such overt personal attacks and name calling that are you guys do so routinely.

You're the one who needs to get a grip.. on reality.. science, and pretty much everything else.

You and your cohorts have attacked everything the government says at every turn. Remember the days when you folks were saying the virus was a democrat hoax? Then reality was forced upon you.. then a gov approved vaccine came out and you attacked it as some big conspiracy.

Then some joker decided he'd pretend Hydroxychloroquine was a better solution than the vaccine... probably just to see how many uttlerly fking stupid people would fall for it.. A facebook campaign was launched and Hydroxychloroquine was made popular. I can only imagine the head smacking looks on their face when everyone fell for that bit of nonsense.. They must have been thinking "damn are people dumb".

When that joke was up, they probably wanted to test the limits of the gross ignorance and gullibility of people and came up with Ivermetctin.. and the idiots fell for yet another scam. I have to wonder how many Darwin claimed with that one.

Keep in mind, this is always the same group of idiots who think the election was stolen.

But remember, the virus is a democrat hoax.. it will go away on its own, we have it under control.. its no worse than the flu.

You are lead around like a farm animal and you continue to act like one.. Heck, you're even pushing farm animal drugs.. (no limit to human stupidity).

When statistics are published, you claim they are faked, twisted, or manipulated.

If the government said the sky was blue, you'd be arguing about that as well.. just like you argue against climate change and CO2 and other issues.

The bottom line is that you folks cry wolf so often you've relegated yourself to a level only seen in young children.. Absolutely no one with any reasonable measure of education or intelligence takes you seriously anymore..

You know what the most disturbing thing is? Its not the government coming up with this stuff, the gov is just the loud speaker, its scientist trying to help you and people are too dumb to accept the help.

You might not agree with Darwinism, but your participation is mandatory.

You're the one who needs to get a grip.. on reality.. science, and pretty much everything else.

You and your cohorts have attacked everything the government says at every turn. Remember the days when you folks were saying the virus was a democrat hoax? Then reality was forced upon you.. then a gov approved vaccine came out and you attacked it as some big conspiracy.

Then some joker decided he'd pretend Hydroxychloroquine was a better solution than the vaccine... probably just to see how many uttlerly fking stupid people would fall for it.. A facebook campaign was launched and Hydroxychloroquine was made popular. I can only imagine the head smacking looks on their face when everyone fell for that bit of nonsense.. They must have been thinking "damn are people dumb".

When that joke was up, they probably wanted to test the limits of the gross ignorance and gullibility of people and came up with Ivermetctin.. and the idiots fell for yet another scam. I have to wonder how many Darwin claimed with that one.

Keep in mind, this is always the same group of idiots who think the election was stolen.

But remember, the virus is a democrat hoax.. it will go away on its own, we have it under control.. its no worse than the flu.

You are lead around like a farm animal and you continue to act like one.. Heck, you're even pushing farm animal drugs.. (no limit to human stupidity).

When statistics are published, you claim they are faked, twisted, or manipulated.

If the government said the sky was blue, you'd be arguing about that as well.. just like you argue against climate change and CO2 and other issues.

The bottom line is that you folks cry wolf so often you've relegated yourself to a level only seen in young children.. Absolutely no one with any reasonable measure of education or intelligence takes you seriously anymore..

You know what the most disturbing thing is? Its not the government coming up with this stuff, the gov is just the loud speaker, its scientist trying to help you and people are too dumb to accept the help.

You might not agree with Darwinism, but your participation is mandatory.
Well .... Here comes the standard playbook ..... just make up a bunch of stuff and argue against that. None of those things apply to any position I ever took .... and certainly nothing to do with the OP.

Don't you care about your credibility at all?

Back