diy solar

diy solar

Ced Greentech, A1solar feedback

JJJJ

Aspiring apprentice
I am aware of the used panel sources and these are interesting.

I have read about a number of members who have had good experiences with CED Greentech. There is limited information on the A1Solarstore.

I am curious about feedback on either of these suppliers for a possible solar panel purchase. Thank you in advance for your responses.

I bought from CEDGreenTech locally. It was easy as could be. I called them up, paid over the phone and picked up my panels about 30 minutes later on a pallet that they loaded into my pickup. The price was very good too.

I had a similar experience at the same CED Greentech (in Denver). I called once to ask several questions and find out what they had. The guy was very helpful. About a month later I called back to purchase 3 new 330W panels. I arranged to go pick them up the next day. I showed up and they brought the panels out on a cart to my pickup. The guy helped me load all 3. I was there 5 minutes.

I'm using CED for my solar materials. I wanted a brick and mortar location I could drive up to. I'm sure folks have had good luck off of the internet but I like the face to face dealing.

Found modules that I want at A1solar but can't find a way to contact them to see if the modules are new or used and if they have micro-inverters on them. The modules in the picture do not show them but the spec sheet says they do. Any one know anything about this company?

Found modules that I want at A1solar but can't find a way to contact them to see if the modules are new or used and if they have micro-inverters on them. The modules in the picture do not show them but the spec sheet says they do. Any one know anything about this company?

This thread is about CED Greentech. You may get more responses if you start a new thread asking about A1Solar.

Back