diy solar

diy solar

Chargery BMS News / UPDATE (Nov.25.2020) Ver 4.02 firmware

Re MY QUESTION: Can I draw down one of my LiFePO4 280Ah cells with that 200 Watt ... Ah measuring tool with the fan (draws up to 20 amps on a 3.2v cell) WHILE my full battery bank is functioning (powering my All In Ones), all hooked up to my Chargery BMS8T ... without hurting the Chargery BMS8T ???

just to answer my own question. I have been experimenting with changing individual cell voltages via up to 20 amp draw down via the fan Ah meter unit, and also charging via my 10 Bench Charger while all batteries are hook up to my Chargery BMS8T. The Individual Cell Voltage changes show up in the Chargery LCD info. ... and my experimenting like that has not hurt my BMS (so far). What I registered from a past mistake, is to never disconnect a BMS battery wire of that 9 wire loom from a battery terminal WITHOUT first turning off the BMS, and then also (I been doing this) pulling loom plug out of BMS. .. or one will see a big spark, and one can fry damage the BMS. ... I made a one of those sparking mistakes, and while it did not fry mine, it made it inaccurate (then replaced w a new one).

Last edited:
Back