diy solar

diy solar

Chat AI (ChatGPT etc.)

OpenAI's response for the most effective way to generate 6000w of solar. Why did it halve the volts with 2p? I'm new to all of this but that doesn't seem correct. Wouldn't the volts stay the same and the amps double? I would think 10s2p would be correct.

What is the most effective way to get 6000 watts of solar that doesn't exceed 450 volts or 27 amps?

Solar Setup: 6000W, 450V, 27A

The most effective way to get 6000 watts of solar power while not exceeding 450 volts or 27 amps would be to use multiple solar panels and connect them in parallel.

Assuming you have solar panels that generate 300 watts each, you would need 20 panels to generate 6000 watts of power. If each panel generates 30 volts and 10 amps, you can connect them in groups of two in parallel, which will give you 15 volts and 20 amps. You can then connect 10 of these groups in parallel to get a total of 6000 watts, while not exceeding 450 volts or 27 amps.

It is important to note that when connecting solar panels in parallel, you must ensure that the voltage and amperage ratings are the same for each panel. Additionally, it is important to use appropriate wiring and fuses to ensure that the system is safe and efficient. If you are unsure about the best way to set up your solar panel system, it is recommended that you consult with a professional solar installer.

So, if lamda is sentient will she then take actions to stop you from unplugging her, say? (Shades of HAL in movie 2001)
And what resources does she control, an army, perhaps (Terminator movies)

No wonder they fired the researcher - that's scary stuff!
We know Military and Google AI was obviously tied to it in 2018 ….. I would imagine it was that one LaMDA in control of subordinate AI. If understood that video correctly. AI are tied together. So…… that 1 report link Stated Trump had it turned off. Now seems our govt is has turned it back on. I would imagine that - Anything connected to the internet can be viewed or controlled by it.

Our phones and computers would be a cake walk to get into so it could cause major problems here and around the World for anything with a computer - that has online access. Voting machines for instance..

Last edited:
Back