diy solar

diy solar

Cheap 20,000watt inverter from (WISH) claim its ready to go plug in panels and battery and it is the real deal

Tom Hayes

Electric man
Hope anyone on here has tried/ debunk there supposed amazing 20000 watt inverter solar powered system capable of running 110 volt to 220 volts and DC 12 volt and DC 24 volt... The solar panels in batteries are not included but that's the cheeks Park compared to the 20000 watt inverter system if it is in fact made of decent quality

I have not tried it but its only $50 to $70 so that right there has me suspicious..it does not include solar panels or batteries

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200731-090403.png
    Screenshot_20200731-090403.png
    529.5 KB · Views: 69
The physical size should be more than sufficient indicator.

It won't do 20kW even if it was on fire. Maybe if you directed a jet of pure oxygen at it while it was on fire. ?

That's how I feel but I joined yesterday so I was hoping someone one here de bunked it!! It's only $60 so it's not like you will need to call up the local loan shark

That's how I feel but I joined yesterday so I was hoping someone one here de bunked it!! It's only $60 so it's not like you will need to call up the local loan shark
If so done does please send me the info/ tear down and component stress test

Volts x Amps = watts
So at 12 volts how many amps make 20,000 watts?

I think the USB port is how they are powering it.

Total scan. I bet you get a box of sawdust if you order that.

If so done does please send me the info/ tear down and component stress test
20000mW
mW is a new Chinese unit of milli Watts.
20000mW = 200W
Like using mAh for battery capacity.for puffery.

Awesome idea.
Buy it and send to @Will Prowse to review.
It might bring him out of Youtube retirement.

Last edited:
20000mW
mW is a new Chinese unit of milli Watts.
20000mW = 200W
Like using mAh for battery capacity.for puffery.

Awesome idea.
Buy it and send to @Will Prowse to review.
It might bring him out of Youtube retirement.
I'll be back! haha I have some cool packages coming soon. I just went to yellowstone with my girlfriend for a week :D

I just bought a $400 120Ah LiFePO4 to review yesterday. Should be a fun tear down

Even at only 200w, a selectable 12/24v input and a 110/220vac output, for $53? I'm sure it's true :)

It's already self debunked. But hey...why don't you buy it and be the first one to run it through its tests. I would suggest you have a fire extinguisher handy. Does Wish sell those too?

Back