diy solar

diy solar

Cheap electric scooter from an electric skateboard

st1

Lets see the results first : )

1. city version :

This is my 3 wheels electric scooter. A DIY project. You can consider it " half electric skateboard and half scooter" for me is a cheap, stable and efficient electric vehicle. Total weight ? only 5 Kg - light electric vehicle. Affordable ? Yes it Is !

Project city electric scooter total costs : 100 Euro

350 w single hub motor, remote controlled, brushless motor, autonomy : approx. 20 km, supported weight max 110 kg, battery 29 V, 4400 m Ah, max speed 22 km/h And now, I will share the secret formula for everybody :) : kick scooter front part + electric skateboard without front track = cheap & simple electric scooter

2. off-road version

Project costs : 534 Euro

Project category : all terrain electric vehicle

Range: 20-30km Speed: 38km/h Power: 36V/2A Motors : 1450W X 2 Instantaneous power: 1800W Climbing Degree: 30D Battery: 10AH Max Load: 130KG Control: wireless Bluetooth remote control Charging Time: 8 h Wheel size: 200mm*50mm - 8 inch off-road pneumatic tires Wheel Material: PU high elastic wheel Plank Material: Maple Product Weight: 13.5kg Bluetooth Remote Controller - Wireless remote control Rear suspensions

Now lets see it in acton :) :

Last edited:
@45 north I saw some videos on the mentioned channel , diferent kitchen I say ( refering to mine and his) , I resume only to simple, low cost projects and efficient (which can be replicated by most of people) ( for instance this diy project can be done in 40 minutes if you have the ingredients ( syl 08 electric skate + razor A5 kick scooter ) and the tools ....)

If I can't find a utility for a project in the real life it is not for me ( and it has to be afordable, for example 534 euro untill now is resonable otherwise you can go direct to BMW and buy something with buetooth connection...... )

For example I am looking forward to add something to this project .... (see the attachment)

Thx for the sugestion.

Attachments

• All terrain.jpg
    All terrain.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Your electric scooter sounds like a creative and cost-effective solution.

The ""half electric skateboard and half scooter"" concept is quite intriguing, and it's impressive that you were able to put it together for only 100 Euro. It's great to see innovation at its best.

If anyone else is looking for some inspiration or ideas, they might want to check out joyorescooter.com. Thanks for sharing your secret formula for this cool electric scooter!

Last edited:
Back